Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#251 Old 14th Apr 2023 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cruelaz
Heyo
Does someone know what could cause one of the bridges to not show up?
Its the smallest/shortest bridge, just the simple road bridge to the island with the houses on stilts.
All other bridges are there so im wondering if its from pets, showtime or into the future?
Thats the only packs I have currently deactivated.
I know the creator has been inactive for a while so if anyone has a gues I highly appreciate it.

Thanks, cruealz

wow I'm dumb. And need glasses. I had thought you said, you did have Pets but one bridge didn't show.

I now have World Adventures, Ambitions, Nightlife, and Pets. The bridges still aren't showing up for me (except for the two wooden ones which either came from base game, WA or ambitions) and since I just started playing again after a long absence, prefer to play with just a few packs before installing more. oh well. Maybe they'll show up, maybe they won't. In the meantime, I've started modifying the original twinbrooks.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#252 Old 14th Apr 2023 at 2:16 PM
@elSim @cruelaz That small bridge is a recolour of the World Adventure small Shang Simla bridge. This is not CC as it refers to the in-game bridge and only changes the texture (which is included in the world file, so nothing to install either). So if you have WA it's a bit strange if it doesn't show up.
Test Subject
#253 Old 14th Apr 2023 at 5:41 PM Last edited by elSim : 16th Apr 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
@elSim @cruelaz That small bridge is a recolour of the World Adventure small Shang Simla bridge. This is not CC as it refers to the in-game bridge and only changes the texture (which is included in the world file, so nothing to install either). So if you have WA it's a bit strange if it doesn't show up.

Hello, thank you for responding! I love this world and really want to play it!

The smallest bridge does appear in my game, that is near Puddlewick Drive and Lakefront Bend road. The two wooden bridges (from either base game or Ambitions) also appear for me, but am still missing 3 bridges. I started out with World Adventures and Ambitions but those 3 bridges didn't show. Yesterday I installed Late Night and Pets. Still no bridges.

An interesting thing is that the city hall is not there, but a picture of it appears in the thumbnail when I clicked the lot. Looked like (but I am not positive) that it came from Ambitions/twinbrooks, so it should have appeared. It's interesting but not critical like the bridges are.

I will re-read this thread and then try installing an expansion or two. Thanks again for responding, I REALLY want this world

Quote: Originally posted by Cruelaz
Heyo
Does someone know what could cause one of the bridges to not show up?
Its the smallest/shortest bridge, just the simple road bridge to the island with the houses on stilts.
All other bridges are there so im wondering if its from pets, showtime or into the future?
Thats the only packs I have currently deactivated.
I know the creator has been inactive for a while so if anyone has a gues I highly appreciate it.

Thanks, cruealz

so Cruealz has all the packs EXCEPT pets, showtime and into the future, and unless I have misunderstood, the only bridge he's missing is the little one which comes from World Adventures.

I really don't want to install all the packs just yet.... A few people (who had a Steam install as I do) said their game failed to load after they started activating then de-activating various expansions.

If someone could tell me which exp has the bridges, that would be awesome. or just show a picture of them, or find a pic on the internet, that would also work. Anything really, wow do I want that world.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#254 Old 3rd May 2023 at 1:08 PM Last edited by Simsimillian : 3rd May 2023 at 7:41 PM.
Riverview, guys. You need Riverview. Go get it, it's free 😉

Secondly, the bridges are from Supernatural. Have fun!

Such CAS. Much tactile.

my blog
Test Subject
#255 Old 9th May 2023 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsimillian
Riverview, guys. You need Riverview. Go get it, it's free 😉

Secondly, the bridges are from Supernatural. Have fun!

I'm an idiot, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure when I will install Supernatural but when that happens, will be back!!
Page 11 of 11