Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#376 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 7:17 PM
I think so too. Amazing world but just too big. Maybe do something later similar on a smaller scale?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
The world is probably at the upper end of what a detailed large world could be- the reason why I ended up choosing a smaller world for Boroughsburg.

Lessons learnt!

Making São Paten a "smaller" world is definetely a good idea. Also, explore the fact this city is located on an island and make it a little more based on Niterói (Rio's neighboring town and basically its "miniature" version). That town has tall, white-washed skyscrapers and dense slums, Just like São Paten.
Lab Assistant
#378 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 9:58 AM
Hi all. As a crazy rio fan, i want to download this amazingly beautiful world so badly. But have many EP's missing: world adv, supernatural, university and seasons.
Would my game crash if I tried to play this? Or what happens exactly?

Thanks!

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Theorist
#379 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 5:26 AM
If the hood is too big for your computer then delete lots. Problem solved. Asking for it to be cut-down is a bit unfair for those of us who want to see large ambitious worlds that will keep us going for longer.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#380 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 8:36 PM
Just found and downloaded this world a few days ago I love it IM HOOKED! I am having an issue getting my sim to take the writing class though, she wont go to the base camp just cancels the action. I have V3, is there a newer version that I havent found with a fix for this?
Test Subject
#381 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 12:44 AM
Default ERROR when trying to EDIT world
Hi, I opened in CAW this world in order to delete some lots for a better and smooth running, but when I try to edit in game (after deleting some lots, the unfinished bridges and some decor) I receive some errors and it wont open in game. Does anyone have any idea what it's wrong?
Screenshots
Page 16 of 16