Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TamareM
thanks as well, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something or perhaps messed something up.

I check at least once a day, sometimes several times. I can send you a PM if there's an update you don't see, if you don't check it as often as I do.

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 6:05 PM
how do we know what recipes we have?
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 9:19 PM
Oh... when... when will it happen? When will update for the last or 1.19-1.20 Dine out patch come out?
Test Subject
#129 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyRené
I check at least once a day, sometimes several times. I can send you a PM if there's an update you don't see, if you don't check it as often as I do.

Thanks that would be awesome! Sorry I'm just now seeing this
Test Subject
#130 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TamareM
Thanks that would be awesome! Sorry I'm just now seeing this

You don't have to thank me. Granted, my living arrangements may or may not be changing drastically soon, and where I'd be moving to has no Net access. If that happens, even part time, I may miss such a post myself. But If I catch it before you do, I'll definitely letcha know.

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Test Subject
#131 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 3:56 AM
looks nice
Test Subject
#132 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 3:57 AM
amazing
Test Subject
#133 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 8:10 AM
Hey there. Any chance of updating for the dine out pack?
Test Subject
#134 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 1:19 PM
i really hope you update this would make the grocery mod so much better.
Test Subject
#135 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 11:53 PM
As much as I was hoping this mod gets updated, I'm considering trying to find a new, similar one. I understand Life getting in the way, but after nearly 6 months, I think the likelihood of it getting updated anytime soon is slim to none. @graycurse...keep up the awesome work whenever you're able, and maybe I'll stumble across future works of yours.

Test Subject
#136 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyRené
As much as I was hoping this mod gets updated, I'm considering trying to find a new, similar one. I understand Life getting in the way, but after nearly 6 months, I think the likelihood of it getting updated anytime soon is slim to none. @graycurse...keep up the awesome work whenever you're able, and maybe I'll stumble across future works of yours.

I feel the same way. I've been looking for a similar mod. If I find one, I'll link it here for everybody who might like to try it. Would you mind doing the same if you find one first and if it's not too much trouble?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#137 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 7:30 PM
Hi everyone! I am so sorry for being away for so long. As @ShelbyRené stated, life gets in the way sometimes. Things have calmed down, and I've just posted a FULL V1 release! It's currently awaiting moderation, so in the meantime, I'm updating the download on the main post. PLEASE delete all old files (assuming you haven't already). Also, please note that I haven't done thorough testing with the Dine Out experimental recipes. I had NO idea what the ingredients for those should be, so just kind of winged it.

Thank you so much for your patience everyone!
Scholar
#138 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by graycurse
Hi everyone! I am so sorry for being away for so long. As @ShelbyRené stated, life gets in the way sometimes. Things have calmed down, and I've just posted a FULL V1 release! It's currently awaiting moderation, so in the meantime, I'm updating the download on the main post. PLEASE delete all old files (assuming you haven't already). Also, please note that I haven't done thorough testing with the Dine Out experimental recipes. I had NO idea what the ingredients for those should be, so just kind of winged it.

Thank you so much for your patience everyone!

This is great news! I've been following this thread for awhile. So excited to hear a full version is going to be available! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#139 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 1:25 AM
This mod was officially released after my last post here! I didn't think to post the link to the new download, but it can be found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=584503. If there is any feedback necessary, please post in the comments at that link. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 3:10 AM
I have the mod files installed, but when I select the fridge I never see an option to Buy Ingredients.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 3:22 AM
There is no option to buy ingredients on the refrigerator am i doing something wrong? the mod always work fine for me until the April update...
Page 6 of 6