Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 11:56 PM
Default Marlon Brando (Sim)
I've made Marlon Brando in his young years with the help of Blyss's base

Sorry that Marlon's photos are a bit blurry.. Couldn't find nice quality pictures of him

Tell me what you think I'm not great at pointing out facial structures and things like that so, your feedback would be greatly appreciated :lovestruc
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 12:52 AM
You need longer eyebrow, imo
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:22 AM
Great start! I think the eyes and jaw are spot on. The mouth should be wider side to side and the top lip smoother with less V in the center. For the nose, from the side I'd suggest pulling the nose out a little longer, increasing the nasal bridge indent, and maybe moving the nasal bridge indent down just a bit. Maybe turn the nose tip down and/or decrease the nasal tip bulk a little to make the nose a smooth arc from nasal bridge to tip of nose when looking at it from the side. The nose may also need to be a little wider - especially at the nostrils. Try decreasing the nose definition as well. Looking forward to an update!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Great start! I think the eyes and jaw are spot on. The mouth should be wider side to side and the top lip smoother with less V in the center. For the nose, from the side I'd suggest pulling the nose out a little longer, increasing the nasal bridge indent, and maybe moving the nasal bridge indent down just a bit. Maybe turn the nose tip down and/or decrease the nasal tip bulk a little to make the nose a smooth arc from nasal bridge to tip of nose when looking at it from the side. The nose may also need to be a little wider - especially at the nostrils. Try decreasing the nose definition as well. Looking forward to an update!

Thank you for your suggestions Here's an update of what I tweaked..

Sidenote: I got better quality pictures of Marlon. Hopefully that'll help I also changed his sims shirt so, that you could see the changes from the first set of pictures. The changes aren't drastic so, I suppose the different shirt could help.
Screenshots
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 11:00 AM
I'm terribly sorry, but I am in quite a rush - I just wanted to ask if it's possible to do something about the lower lip folding down like that? So sorry I don't have time for more constructive feedback

He does look really close, looking forward to updates
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 11:24 AM
Love what you've done so far!
As for the lower lip, maybe playing with the mouth depth and curve and/or thickness of the lower lip you could get it to join with the chin with a smoother curve?
Scholar
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 5:18 AM
Much better! With another look, I'd say narrow the jaw a bit, maybe raise it a little, and make the chin more pronounced - possibly the chin narrower, too. The nose looks much better! (The model looks to have had his nose broken but there's no way to duplicate that in a sim.) I think there is an under lip slider that might help but the sim definitely has the distinctive "pouty" look of Brando. Good job!