Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 1:28 AM
well, thanks for answering WDS BriAnna,Wes_h , I sure that I change the GUID,i think it's much easier to make a of still object (decoration type, etc) rather then something involve with animation ,

wes_h, when you referer to full clone, I did follow the tutorial carefully but' I think there is more thing that doesn't cover, so I would like to ask
which files I need to look at that involve things likes Broken, Dirty,the new object revert to its original mesh, could you specify? I really don't get it
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#52 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 3:22 AM
Mime:
Can you tell me the name of the object you cloned it from? (The name it shows up in SimPE as).
<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 9:25 AM
, I think again, I maybe asking you too large question,

my problem object,is a toy called ,Rip Co. Wobbly Wabbit Head
this one I have a problem the new object revert to its original mesh,
WDS BriAnna said it's not possible to correct it right now eh.

and I also clone the shower..can't remember what is name cuz I already delete it, it never brokedown or get dirty, :werd:
Alchemist
Original Poster
#54 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MimeWhite
, I think again, I maybe asking you too large question,

my problem object,is a toy called ,Rip Co. Wobbly Wabbit Head
this one I have a problem the new object revert to its original mesh,
WDS BriAnna said it's not possible to correct it right now eh.

and I also clone the shower..can't remember what is name cuz I already delete it, it never brokedown or get dirty, :werd:

Mime:
I looked at that Wascally Wabbit, and it has animation points present in it. I would suspect that the animation script, whatever it is supposed to be doing, is substituting the original mesh for your mesh at some point during the animation.
<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#55 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 7:22 AM
Thread closed at wes_h's request.

RG
Locked thread
Page 3 of 3