Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasantview Recreation

by Elias943 Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 5:45 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 6:26 PM by Elias943

333 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 285 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 14
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 9:16 PM
You rox!!! I've waited ages for a new town!!!!
Test Subject
#152 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:31 AM
This is broken for me, part 1 said that it was falty so i re-downaloded it and it said exsactly the same thing ;(
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#153 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 3:10 PM
Thank you very much guys!
I hope you enjoy it!
@newe6000 Read the first posts....you must redownload all the parts again if it gives an error....

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Test Subject
#154 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 2:09 AM
This is going to be SO awesome, thank you so much! I missed all the Pleasantview families. Oh no, this is going to make me miss TS2!!!
Field Researcher
#155 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 7:45 AM
I am just curious; when EA releases the create-a-world tool. Are you going to make the map from Sims 2?
Field Researcher
#156 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 7:45 AM
Lovely town by the way.
Test Subject
#157 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 2:25 AM
yep just how I remember it 5 months ago, yep the good ol' days
Test Subject
#158 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 4:39 PM
OMG that's SO awesome!!!! I'm really looking forward to download the populated neighborhood! Maybe it's too much to ask for, but it would be sooo great if there was the other neighborhoods from Sims 2 too. Thank you so much! <3

Nyappy! A tips: watch House, I love it x) Tiramisu! And yeah, I know this isn't relating to my name, but japanese music are wonderful! <3
Test Subject
#159 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 1:51 AM
Thank you, it looks wonderful.
Test Subject
#160 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 8:02 PM
Oke, your nhood is great, but please can you tell me where i can get the deadfish. I cant find it when i am fishing midnight.
Test Subject
#161 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 12:31 PM
Are any of the families returning? Or do we have to make them again?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#162 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 2:49 PM
@FreakAboutSims Yeah im definetely going to recreate the Map of Pleasantview!
Thank you guys i really hope you enjoy it...
@Lauing I could find the dead fish in the cemetery lake....
It must be there i tested it

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#163 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 5:05 AM
It's every baeutiful. Thank you every mush
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 8:40 AM
This hood doesn't come with any sims - but some of the best Sim artists over on TSR have created all of the familes. If you guys want a link to some of my favorites then send me a PM and I'll give ya a hand
Test Subject
#165 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 4:54 AM
I've missed the sims 2 neigbourhoods, nice to see one up here!

Thank you so much! I was making one of these myself and then I saw yours and thought, "I'll just use this and give up." Thanks again!
Banned
#166 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 1:17 AM
Oh cool a new world! Can't wait to try it out, much thanks!

Jon
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 12:51 AM
Another place you guys might want to try is The Sims 3 main site - they've got a spit-load of TS2 sims
Test Subject
#168 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 4:53 AM
Ok I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong but I can not figure this out for the life of me, everytime I try to add on the second volume it tells me that the file is read only and to choose a different file name...suggestions?
Test Subject
#169 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 8:08 PM
I downloaded all the houses and then I found out that I can't download any of the three parts to my desktop or anywhere else. The error message wants me to find #2 and #3 but since I can't download them to my desktop I can't download them at all. I am so disappointed. do you have an email or some way of giving all three parts to us at once. I am waiting for a way to play this one because I loved Pleasantville
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#170 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 2:38 AM
Guys please read the comments and the instructions above...
MTS2 changes the filenames and that results to this error...
So please read the instructions above and try again...
If there is still a problem please let me know...
Hraklis943

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#171 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:11 PM
nice work !
Instructor
#172 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 1:17 AM
wow! and wow again, cause this message was too short

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Test Subject
#173 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 9:28 PM
Im really enjoying the neighbourhood, but im having some trouble with the automatically generated sims. They're exactly the same people as in Sunset Valley (the Wolffs, Goths, etc.). Is there a way to create completely random sims, or just delete the townies?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#174 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveToLoot
Im really enjoying the neighbourhood, but im having some trouble with the automatically generated sims. They're exactly the same people as in Sunset Valley (the Wolffs, Goths, etc.). Is there a way to create completely random sims, or just delete the townies?

Im glad you are enjoying the neigborhood...
Now to your question...i dont really know how the generating system works in TS3...what if you create your own families?

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#175 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:33 PM
The people didn't come up in mine! Was their supposed to be people? Or were we supposed to go out looking for them ourself or make them ourself.
Page 7 of 14