Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 6:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Open for Business, Pets
Default K&B objects aren't showing up
Hi. I have the Sims2, Open for Business, Family Fun Stuff, Kitchen & Bath Interior Design and Sims 2 Pets. Everything is working fine except for the fact that none of the kitchen and bath items are showing up after I installed the K&B stuff pack. I don't know if I did something wrong which I doubt as I've been playing the sims for years, or if there is a problem with it that I'm just overlooking. If anyone can help me figure out what is going wrong I would greatly apreciate it. Thank you.

As for my computer I have

1024MB of Ram
NVidia GeForce 6150SE nforce 430
AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+, 2400 Mhz
Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit) (service pack 1)
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 6:50 PM
I had the same issue with the Ikea SP recently when I reinstalled all my games. It took a reinstall of the Ikea SP (in my case it didn't even recognize it was installed for some crazy reason so I didn't have to uninstall first) to get it working. Just make sure you back up your user files first so you don't lose them if you do have to uninstall K&BS before reinstalling.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 6:55 PM
Is this Bodyshop items, Buy/Build mode items, or both?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 6:58 PM
I've tried reinstalling K&B a few times now, even reinstalled all my sims 2 games & ep's.

It's both bodyshop items and the buy/build mode items. It's like it's installed but none of the stuff is there.