Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 1:19 AM
Default custom sliders
i`m trying to make a custom slider but it`s not working properly
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 9:31 AM
My crystal ball's out of order so you'll have to give more information. What kind of slider, what tools are you using, and what's the problem?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 11:56 AM
bellybutton slider tools: bonedelta , blendunit , simgemoeditor , rslteditor , morphmaker , casparteditor , vpxyeditor , meshhelper , blender 3d and photoshop
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 2:52 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 5th Sep 2015 at 5:30 PM.
So you're making a combination bone and geom slider? Why are you editing RSLT and CASP and using Photoshop for a slider??

What's the problem and exactly what steps did you go through? Can you upload your package? Please be as detailed as possible - no one can help if all you say is "I used this tool and it doesn't work."

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 6:27 PM
what tools do i need to make custom slider?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 6:07 AM
Depends on what you want the slider to do. There are two types of slider which are made in different ways. Here's a link to two tutorials, one for bone sliders and one for geom sliders. Please see if they tell you what you need to know and post here again if you have specific questions.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 4:14 PM
i`m trying make a body slider but my sim`s head always ending giant sized
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#8 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 12:43 PM
If you're using Delphy's bone slider tool to make a new slider, make sure you're removing the sample head bone transformation.