Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 11:40 PM Last edited by mdash : 22nd Dec 2015 at 11:34 PM.
Default Eyes UV flipped (contact lens) problem?!
I have a problem... I create a contact lens and look good in TSR but wrong in the game. How to fix it? :(
Please, help...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 1:57 PM
They look amazing! But I guess that if EA's UV map doesn't like the pupils that you could make the pupils smaller and the iris bigger? TSRW doesn't always preview textures that well, that's one of the reasons why it's important to test them out in game. You could also try another Contacts to overlay that and see if it's the game's fault (which it kind of is since it looks differently in game) Or just need some small edits. ^-^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
They look amazing! But I guess that if EA's UV map doesn't like the pupils that you could make the pupils smaller and the iris bigger? TSRW doesn't always preview textures that well, that's one of the reasons why it's important to test them out in game. You could also try another Contacts to overlay that and see if it's the game's fault (which it kind of is since it looks differently in game) Or just need some small edits. ^-^

Big thanks for the reply I expressed myself badly...sorry ^^' My problem is: the eyes (reflection)texture on both sides (left and right) in the game.
I use this mod but EA eyes reflection overrides my contact :\

Sclub create this mod ...but only for female :'( I need for male too
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 1:06 AM
You could take a look at how sclub did it. Like, maybe they did some small edits that would edit the UV map. I know that EA's eyes have one UV map so it won't work that well. I have no idea if Sclub did change anything in the UV mapping but it could be. It's worth a try I guess?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
You could take a look at how sclub did it. Like, maybe they did some small edits that would edit the UV map. I know that EA's eyes have one UV map so it won't work that well. I have no idea if Sclub did change anything in the UV mapping but it could be. It's worth a try I guess?

Thanks again Greenplumbbob! :D The mod AWT SimSkin by buhudain work! yaaaya ! :D I was using SimEyes mod version...
Thank you again! :D