Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#626 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:27 PM
Phillip Capp, now that he's a teen, I can clearly tell he's Romeo's son. Look at those large lips and general face shape!
[Also as a side note, I jumped when I was taking this picture, because at first (at a slightly different angle) the vase filled with lowers looked like legs of the woman in the painting, stood on top of the wardrobe. I need to get my eyes checked]

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Test Subject
#627 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Phillip Capp, now that he's a teen, I can clearly tell he's Romeo's son. Look at those large lips and general face shape!
[Also as a side note, I jumped when I was taking this picture, because at first (at a slightly different angle) the vase filled with lowers looked like legs of the woman in the painting, stood on top of the wardrobe. I need to get my eyes checked]

very nice, i like the vioilin one!!!
Scholar
#628 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 4:21 AM

"Who set the stove on fire this time?"

With the culprit being useless at putting out the fire he'd started, and the telephone too close to the flames, Sharla was forced to face her past along with the current fire. Just because she still bore the scars of that last fire didn't mean she couldn't' fight this one...

With peace restored that night, Tommy grew up into a boy so boring even Granny could find nothing to find fault with. Could this really be Tommy the pirate from his childhood?

Well, it's just a good thing aforementioned Granny couldn't figure out who the strange girl who watched her wedding from the back of the church and then hurried out without saying anything to anyone was. Dora only noticed the girl because she was looking for Tommy, wondering if he'd really not shown up...
Lab Assistant
#629 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:09 AM
Apparently I was right about the Deltacroix twins, Calvin and Angel. They turned out to be pretty attractive guys... y'know, for the bi-products of a CAS mom and a random townie dad. What also amazes me is that BOTH twins inherited their mother's natural blonde hair color. I honestly expected one of them to have their father's jet black hair.

Angel

and Calvin

Angel is hands down the more down-to-earth twin, while his brother is just a big ball of emotion. I have yet to see him smile... just brooding all the time.

Of course i'd be reluctant to smile or laugh too if my teeth did that!
Field Researcher
#630 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 10:15 PM
This is Kat:

"I gotta admit it though, I'm pretty hot."

Bonding with her little brother.
Theorist
#631 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 1:19 PM

Niel GariƩpy
He's the son of Granville's current teacher, Bern and former hobby leader Agathe.
He rolled Romance.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#632 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 11:10 PM
New Teens in Coral Bay whose names escape me-I'm terrible at remembering names.

Sorry yes you grew up outside-in the rain-in your nightie.

I was somewhat worried as he was an ugly kid, but his face has smoothed out.

I think she became really cute

And Holley Yah I remember your name kid!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#633 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams

"Who set the stove on fire this time?"

With the culprit being useless at putting out the fire he'd started, and the telephone too close to the flames, Sharla was forced to face her past along with the current fire. Just because she still bore the scars of that last fire didn't mean she couldn't' fight this one...

With peace restored that night, Tommy grew up into a boy so boring even Granny could find nothing to find fault with. Could this really be Tommy the pirate from his childhood?

Well, it's just a good thing aforementioned Granny couldn't figure out who the strange girl who watched her wedding from the back of the church and then hurried out without saying anything to anyone was. Dora only noticed the girl because she was looking for Tommy, wondering if he'd really not shown up...

How strange, your Ottomas family live in the exact same house my Ottomas family live in by the looks of it.

The Tricou teens got resurrected by a distant descendant

Gave them a slight make over to 'make them my own'

Dottie Larson/Ottomas (I refer to her as both, but I think she's actually a Larson). She became a teenager today, also her mother gave birth to twins, you can see one of them in the background, along with a photo of David Ottomas and Jodie Larson's first date.

Scholar
#634 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 5:54 AM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 13th Aug 2015 at 3:24 PM.

If making enemies is required to be a true Capp, Hal is getting into the family tradition. While Tessa Ramirez was a little worried about getting involved in fraught emotional situations while volunteering at the asylum, she did not expect a former patient's son to show up, invite himself in, and take it upon himself to inform the whole room of his opinion of her sexuality. When she realized that this horrible boy was Hal Capp from Riverblossom Hills, she really got scared; she knew his sister! She'd been to his house! He probably knew where she lived! If he told Papa what he'd told everyone here...

Slept through the school bus? Not a problem for Lucy Burb. It's well worth the chance of being late to head to school in this cool a way.

She might look sweet and adorable, but that prevents her from looking quite as witchy as she wants. Time to change the hair up a bit for the weekend!

Edit @Bigsimsfan12 -- sorry, didn't see your reply before. I'm not surprised if it is the same house; I think that's the only house in Pleasantview that they can afford and that is (barely) big enough for the lot of them. Bunk beds are needed, and all the kids share a room (which they also shared with Dora before she moved out to live with Escalus Prince). It works surprisingly well to me, though the upstairs hallways are prone to traffic jams. A shower added to the downstairs half-bath is pretty helpful, though!
Field Researcher
#635 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 6:46 AM
Rosetta Youselle - she's outgoing, bubbly and aspiring to be a famous actress, like her Grandma

Older sister Isolde is her "partner in crime"...
Lab Assistant
#636 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:27 AM
[Besties since childhood]

Calvin (who STILL refuses to smile!), Angel (grey jacket), Dakota (the female in front), and Kohaku (blue sweater vest) do a little skating after school. Poor Kohaku seems to be struggling.

As a kid, Darpan was well known for being the little Casanova of the neighborhood. And while he only truly like-like'd Abigail, it didn't stop him from asking Aria-Jade out. Now as teens, Darpan really wants to take his relationship with Abigail to the next level... however there seems to be one slight (green) problem.. and it comes in the form of a peppy pint-sized cheerleader. Meanwhile Abigail is fully aware of the situation, but refuses to step in. Darpan got himself into this mess. Now he's gotta get himself out!

Summer may be over, but these four friends intend to take advantage of the town's water park as long as they possibly can. Fall is just around the corner. (feat. Soledad, Kimber-Rose, Christina, and Sakura)
Theorist
#637 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 8:47 PM

Lina Khan
all grown-up, she rolled Popularity which fits her.
Mad Poster
#638 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 8:40 PM
Kayla Roth - who spent her childhood with very long very curly hair, decided to grow up into this style! She seemed to happy with herself that I let her keep it. Her parents aren't very happy with it, but they've already got their own problems so they don't care too much.

Bunsen Beaker - She's super smart, she enjoys spending her spare time playing on the lie detector and making medicines that could potentially wipe out the neighbourhood.

Riley Gieke grew up to be very cute. She has most (if not all) of her mother's face though

She grew up wearing quite a cool outfit

Field Researcher
#639 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 8:08 AM
Ethan introducing his first ever girlfriend to his mom, Diana. They are so cuuuute!

Scholar
#640 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 5:58 AM

A momentous occasion: Hal Capp's first ever date, and with Bottom Summerdream! He's a bit afraid of his friend... Mom says horrible things about her family, and it is different going on a date than just being friends...a higher level of ignoring adults. So what should he do? Try to impress her, of course!

It worked! She let him rub her back...and that lets him get his hands on her hair. He's been wanting to touch that since he saw it! And her dress is so silky...

He's really glad she just wanted them to hug at the end of the date. He was so scared she'd expect a kiss, and he can't go kissing girls on their very first date! Wait, what's kissing supposed to wait for? WooHoo is marriage, so is kissing engagement? Hal figures he'll just have to get engaged young.

Despite the innocent sweetness of the date, guilt and fear linger in his mind that night. His dreams are disturbing and prominently feature the star-crossed Juliette.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#641 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 2:22 PM
My favoirite kid Dexter turned into a teen. he was the cutest toddler I've ever had and still looking good.

Hard to believe he has only 1 nice point.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#642 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 10:02 PM
Default Adam Roomies
Instructor
#643 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 11:19 PM
Default Shardal and White Dove
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#644 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 1:18 AM
I had a few more turn teen.

Annora

Starts with a M...

And this boy. Edit, it's John!
I can't even remember the names of real people let alone sims!

And Faith lol

One kids whose name I don't forget. How can a kid with a name like that be such a paper stealing, noogie giving, poke you in the chest trouble maker?!

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#645 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 10:01 AM
Default Renesmee Cullen and Maddie Ziegler as teenagers.
The title says it all.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#647 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 2:00 AM
Fumimasa wished Miko would be his girlfriend, and so he asked her on a date. This was not the kind of relation Miko had in mind though.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#648 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 1:13 AM
The last of the oops babies are turning teen

Rosy who is a fortune sim. She has a very round face that comes from her mum although her mums face is not that round. Interesting.
She is rather a glam girl so she got some more makeup and jewelry than average.
John above is her older brother. Rosy is the baby of the family as her elder sister just graduated uni.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#649 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 1:31 AM

Lilo as a teen. I forgot to put her contacts back in. She looks best with the alien eyes.

Miraluna. Yes, it's a stupid name. It's supposed to be a stupid name. Her father is a moron.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#650 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 10:51 PM
Since Faith's parents went on a second honeymoon, Faith took the opportunity to throw a party and invite every teen in the hood. (although I think I forgot to invite Rose above in my last post oops)

~Call me Jo~
Page 26 of 36