Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 4:28 PM Last edited by xmathyx : 5th Nov 2016 at 4:41 PM.
Default SOLVED - "Empty" packages created by SimPe when I try to recolor a Maxis Painting
Hi,

After a look here and with Google, I did not find anything about my problem so I'm posting here.

I was about to recolor the "Two Dogs And An Olive" Maxis painting from NL, what I already did several times before without any problem, but today, for an unkown reason, SimPE creates "empty" packages. Screenshot attached to show you exactly what is in the package.

I have no idea why and I don't have enough knowledge to figure it out by myself so I'm asking for your help.

Does anyone has any idea why and what I can to to "repair" this ?

Thank you !
Screenshots

I share my CC here !
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 4:41 PM
Nevermind. I tried to reinstall with the .exe I had saved on my external disk a long time ago, and it was still not working that's why I thought reinstalling SimPE was not making things any better, but after reinstalling a version I redownloaded FROM sims.ambertation, then it did the trick.

Sorry for posting a useless thread. I'm editing the first post with a "SOLVED" at the begining of the titled immediately.

I share my CC here !