Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One Minute Ninja'd
#51 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai
Well, at least they won't be able to attach fruit to any of the clothes in THIS pack.

I think you're WAY too optimistic in believing EA can't do something stupid at a moments notice.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
I think you're WAY too optimistic in believing EA can't do something stupid at a moments notice.

I've just received startling CAS screengrabs of leaked SP7 clothing content:

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 10:58 PM
Ugh finally! More clothes for my neglected male sims!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Mad Poster
#54 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 10:59 PM
Honestly, I would freakin' BUY a Burberry stuff pack just to create all the annoying wankers down the street blasting their shitty music out of their shitty cars at an ungodly hour in their Burberry caps and Adidas "trackies" . . . so I can set them on fire and watch them all burn. YES.

But Diesel just makes me think of things like the aforementioned bottles of urine and too-loud country music.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rian90
I have a 24 year old daughter who is obsessed with designer labels, maybe because she lived in California.

I'm from California and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. People in Beverly hills might be label concious but Californians as a group aren't anymore interested in fashion then any other general group of Americans. Why do people go on vacation to LA and then think they know something about us?

About the sp pack I really don't know why they choose this particular brand. The branded sps in Sims 2 where better. But I guess after the Perry sp it is a step in the right direction. Male sims could use some better jeans after all.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dispear
I'm from California and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. People in Beverly hills might be label concious but Californians as a group aren't anymore interested in fashion then any other general group of Americans. Why do people go on vacation to LA and then think they know something about us?

I was talking about my daughter! LOL California is known for being years ahead of us here in the south when it comes to fashion. That is all I meant. It was a compliment!

Why is it that some people take everything so personally? Wow... Try not to read between the lines so much.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:09 AM
I do hope this stuff pack is geared towards decent male clothing.
Scholar
#58 Old 10th May 2012 at 1:33 PM
Diesel Stuff Pack officially announced today.

"The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack includes over three dozen clothing items like dresses, jackets and the brand’s iconic denim collection that allow Sims to be who they want to be. Complete the look at home and give the Sims a fabulous lifestyle with objects including coffee tables, a bed and a sofa from Diesel home collection..."
Mad Poster
#59 Old 10th May 2012 at 2:27 PM
Every time I try to click on the main site link, to see what the stuff looks like, it gives me one train wreck of an error. It's not even Liam this time.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#60 Old 10th May 2012 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ViolettaVie
I do hope this stuff pack is geared towards decent male clothing.
As opposed to what, indecent male clothing? I think I'd rather have that, I know at least one sim that could use a gimpsuit.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 10th May 2012 at 3:47 PM
As opposed to tops that are too short or pants that don't reach lower than the ankles.
Instructor
#62 Old 10th May 2012 at 4:03 PM
Yepp, It's official! check the official Facebook page
Scholar
#63 Old 10th May 2012 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Every time I try to click on the main site link, to see what the stuff looks like, it gives me one train wreck of an error. It's not even Liam this time.

It's finally been fixed. Guess they finally read their Tweets.
Instructor
#64 Old 12th May 2012 at 12:17 AM
From what I have seen the clothing looks disappointing. Same rubbery plastic look for one of the men's jackets. I would like to see men's clothing as well-done as the stuff they make for women.
Test Subject
#65 Old 13th May 2012 at 3:57 AM
I am dissapointed that it doesn't seem like there will be any of their perfume bottles in this pack for decor. As a big perfume fan i was excited to hear that a company who also make perfume was collaborating with the sims.
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th May 2012 at 4:42 PM
When will we see a 7th expansion pack?
Forum Resident
#67 Old 20th May 2012 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
every single time someone mentions "diesel" i think of this:

You are not the only one
Instructor
#68 Old 20th May 2012 at 4:57 PM
But isn't EA supposed to go EP SP EP SP? Why did they go EP SP SP? WHAT IF ALL WE HAVE NOW ARE STUFF PACKS?

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Field Researcher
#69 Old 20th May 2012 at 5:35 PM
DO NOT WANT!!! Lol sorry not buying this, no point in wasting my money. Stuff packs instantly go on the not buying list. I bought a stuff pack for The Sims 2 once. My favorite part was breaking the disk in half right after I uninstalled it.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Forum Resident
#70 Old 20th May 2012 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clynnc19
wasting my money. ... My favorite part was breaking the disk in half right after I uninstalled it.

You know, you could have at least resold it to recoup some of the cost.
Instructor
#71 Old 21st May 2012 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moarkrabs
When will we see a 7th expansion pack?
i think soon after the katy perry SP gets released it will be announced
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th May 2012 at 12:34 AM
Wha..Wait...were paying to have Diesel advertise their stuff in our game? wow

Branded stuff should be free. They should be paying us to advertise.
Instructor
#73 Old 26th May 2012 at 2:53 AM
Eeww. ._.
I can get clothes for free all over the rest of the internet. I don't care what brand it is, I've never even heard of Diesel. My first thought was that they were making a SP dedicated to trucking. ;-; That was a scary thought.

Why would I pay EA for it if I can get it for free?
No thanks. Try harder, EA.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 26th May 2012 at 5:06 AM
The stuff looks horrible. And I don't mean the designs, either. I mean the quality of the stuff. The clothes look flat when they're not supposed to look flat. CC clothes look so much better...at least, the good ones.
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th May 2012 at 9:05 PM
I like the way they said 'A' sofa and 'A' bed, going way overboard on the furnishings then
Page 3 of 4