Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2x Weight and Fitness Integration core-mod by Consort

by Consort Posted 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:59 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2016 at 1:18 AM by Consort

335 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 225 Feedback Posts, 109 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 14
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:29 AM
Does the Mild version for 1.33 also include the genetic inheritance? If not can you make that version?

Thanks for the mod!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#127 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pendora696
please update for Patch 1.34 - thanks

It's already in the download section
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#128 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mekia02
Does the Mild version for 1.33 also include the genetic inheritance? If not can you make that version?

Thanks for the mod!

Yes, genetic stuff is included by default in all versions now.
Test Subject
#129 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 2:22 AM
Is the unlimited edition for 1.34 almost ready for download?
Test Subject
#130 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 8:16 PM Last edited by Greenleaf657 : 19th Jun 2012 at 11:26 PM.
How do I change the weight setting to 2?
Edit: Nevermind, I found that but I can only make my sims super fat, not super skinny?
Test Subject
#131 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:00 AM
Default possible error
Hey the 2x vers 1.34 isnt working on my machine. I put the package in the right spot, corresponding patch, no other core mod, bla bla bla. Yet when I try to run the game, the loading screen ceases to progress, no music or anything, removing the package from the folder allows the game to function again.
If you need me to elaborate, ill try!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#132 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brutefestival
Hey the 2x vers 1.34 isnt working on my machine. I put the package in the right spot, corresponding patch, no other core mod, bla bla bla. Yet when I try to run the game, the loading screen ceases to progress, no music or anything, removing the package from the folder allows the game to function again.
If you need me to elaborate, ill try!

Odd. All I can say is that it works for me and that you're the only complaint in >330 downloads. Not sure what else you could try.
Test Subject
#133 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 2:25 AM
I was really looking forward to having Arnold and the singing fat lady! Do you know of any other mods that would do similar?(notslider)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#134 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brutefestival
I was really looking forward to having Arnold and the singing fat lady! Do you know of any other mods that would do similar?(notslider)

I'm sorry but it seems you're on your own. Do other mods/core mods work for you?
There are no other mods available that do what this one does, just the slider mods.
Test Subject
#135 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
This mod does not change any of the rates at which Sims lose/gain weight/fitness. It just unlocks the possibility of doing so beyond the EA limits.

If you're not happy with the standard EA rates, these values are XML moddable in detail.
Here's a mod by Twoftmama that does that http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...__fromsearch__1 (signup required)
I can't recommend using that mod because it also slows down fitness gain so much that it becomes impossible to get muscular, but it's a great start if you want to remod it.

Can you make a mild edition for 1.31 please
Test Subject
#136 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
It's not possible to just take this mod and turn it into a script mod.

I have a script mod that tries to mimic what this mod does, but it's purely experimental and I doubt I can get it to a release-worthy state. But we'll see

What a shame...
I also use AwesomeMod, and it seemed first to work together but AM wasn't correctly installed. Yet I correctly installed it, AM is working fine, but yours not working anymore
I think it's strange, because I don't think it overrides the same files... Anyway, if you were to find a solution, let me (us) know, I think this two mods could be fine when associated :P
Test Subject
#137 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 7:56 PM
I have a little problem

I download the 1.34 version of this mod

I have the 1.34 version of the sims 3 D:

say about the mod is not compatible D:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#138 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkkmetalmario
I have a little problem

Weird. Brutefestival didn't get it to work in 1.34 either, but with a different error.

Are you running the Steam Version per chance?

Please double check that your mod framework is set up correctly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:22 PM
Great thanks for this mod, this is just what I was searching for.

By the way, 1.36 version has just come out, are we going to have an updated version of your mod ? Would be great =)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#140 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 1:10 AM
yea will hopefully have it released in 24h
Test Subject
#141 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 7:04 PM
Can you update this for 1.36?
Test Subject
#142 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 8:27 PM
Does this work with the 1.36 patch?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#143 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 8:43 PM
Versions for patch level 1.36 are up!

They should show up in the download section any minute now.
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkkmetalmario
I have a little problem

Yes, problem here as well with 1.34 version. Game works fine, but just doesn't do what it is supposed to.
Test Subject
#145 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 11:08 AM
For some reason with this mod I can't load buy mode. I have several other mods and went thru them one by one taking them out so I know for sure this is the one that was causing the issue because when I took it out I was able to load buy mode again. Stinks too because this mod is exactly what I want for my fire fighting sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 4:54 PM
weirdly enough with unlimited, the sims get really messed up. At a certain point the clothes(the shoulder part) starts stretching above the sims head...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#147 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by impsamurai
weirdly enough with unlimited, the sims get really messed up. At a certain point the clothes(the shoulder part) starts stretching above the sims head...

Yup, that's why the unlimited edition is subtitled "advanced users only". It basically means that it's your responsibility to stay below that "certain point" :p
Test Subject
#148 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 2:53 AM
when i download the unlimited version it doesn't even work like the regular 2x version. please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:13 AM
I tried tinkering a bit. Somehow I was able to keep the mod in the packages folder and my game loads now. However I noticed the type of file is not package but a "file," I played the game for a while but I think the old boundaries are still in place. Is it supposed to be a "file" or a package file?
Test Subject
#150 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 7:14 AM
ive downloaded and tried most of these, and i keep getting a message of possible glitching and crashing at start up. amd i installing wrong or am i just missing something, im kinda new to all this, but i do have a few mod CAS sliders that give me no trouble so is there some one that can help me???
Page 6 of 14