Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 12:27 PM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 27th Aug 2014 at 9:00 AM.
Default WCIF Jinx, the loose cannon: the CC to make her
I'm looking for something like this:

And something like this:

The braids doesnt have to be that long.

This is my first thread here so im gonna make this joke to break the ice.

How do spiders meet? On the web.

Edit: Im also looking for someone whos really keen on hair-creating and takes requests.

Edit2: My finds.

Jinx hair
Jinx outfit
Ice Cream-gun (just for the lols)
I got down to it and made her tattoos, they can be found here

I won't be bumping this thread anymore but I hope that it will be somewhat useful.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 1:12 PM
OMG. no. just no.
if I begin searching for Jinx stuff I know i'll be forced to download even more cc for myself
must . resist . temptation
*fails to resist and starts searching*

Are you just looking for clothes/hair or will you need accessories as well?

I don't really like Mafia Jinx all that much though so I'll start looking for stuff for her default skin. If anyone else wants to join the search maybe they can do the opposite and start with Mafia Jinx
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 1:58 PM
I would love to get her guns and tattoos, but id settle for the hair and clothes. I have found a hair that only has one braid instead of two but otherwise works and a lot of shorts but I feel like my simjinx deserves better.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 2:14 PM Last edited by Minaki : 27th Jan 2014 at 9:01 PM.
3D Models for cc reference: Jinx and Mafia Jinx and Caitlyn and Vi

Important! I deleted my other posts and put everything I found here, in a more organized way

Jinx
- hair | hair | hair | hair | hair | hair | hair | hair | hair
- clothes | clothes
- boots | boots | boots
- holster | shorts with another holster | 4 different holsters + backpack
- knee band-aids | knee band-aids
- stockings (if you have Twallan's MasterController you can use stockings and the band-aids at the same time)

Mafia Jinx
- dress | dress
- necklace | necklace
- headband
head accessory
- hair | hair

Caitlyn
- hat | hat | hat | hat | hat
- steampunk dress | steampunk dress
- steampunk boots
- lace choker | lace choker > Supernatural came with a much better chocker if you have that expansion
- deco riffle(s)
- accessory riffle | accessory riffle

Vi
- glasses
- choker
- boxing gloves x'D
- hair | hair

On this thread there's stuff for other League of Legends champions (Ahri, Akali, Cassiopea, Elise, Janna, Leona, Nami, Riven, Shaco, Sona, Zyra).

Too bad I can't find longer braids, but Jinx's braids are insanely long so that was to be expected xD Same for Vi's gigantic hands. I think this dress was better for Mafia Jinx, but the website is no longer working.
You can use s3pe to make the clothes available for all categories (casual, formal, outwear, etc...). Tutorial here. You can also try using the Tattooinator to create your own custom tattoo. And for functional weapons this mod will do the trick.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 4:10 PM
I have no words an i cant find a smiley to describe how i feel.

I can send you a digital hug, or just say thankyou.

ooh a bunny
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 5:24 PM
If you find any please tell me, im also interested in making Vi and Cait so that my jinx can have some enemies.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 6:51 PM
Wow. I know you have a lot to look for, but do you know where to find a good hair for vi?
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 9:32 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 14th Jul 2014 at 9:31 AM. Reason: Pudding-Jinx
My internet sucks so i havent been able to download most of the stuff, but i have made a prototype-jinx with the hair and guns.

in case you're interested

edit: My sim-making skills were terrible back when I made this, I uploaded a new version of her behind the spoiler.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 10:03 AM
I might create one for myself as well when I have the time ^_^
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 10:25 AM
Well since you have a better internet-connection you'll probably make her better than me.
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 6:54 PM
Im probably gonna do this in sims 2 instead, ts3 has been lagging to much and i can barely even play anymore.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 10:18 PM Last edited by Minaki : 19th Jan 2014 at 4:01 PM.
[Important! I have still been updating the posts so I'll try to put all the things I found so far in just 1 post and delete the others in order for it to be easier to navigate.]

Better internet connection... maybe. But my launcher is screwed up, I can no longer install .sims3packs, only .packages. Which also means I'll lose the worlds if I can't find a way to fix this and all my saved games are on worlds from the store --'

I'm currently merging my cc files with S3PE to help reduce lag and loading times.

edit: This time I'll also be trying something I've never tried before, I'll be using this program to turn my .sims3packs into .packages, so that I can merge those as well. When I'm done with everything (might take a few days) I'll let you know how many cc files I had before and after merging.

Before merging:
5.813 .packages
2.875 .sims3packs
8.688 cc files total

After merging:
250 .packages
65 .sims3packs converted to .packages
78 .sims3packs (unconverted and unmerged)
393 cc files total

I didn't merge stuff on the Overrides folder, neither this I merge mods or modded/scripted objects on the Packages folder. As for .sims3packs, I dind't convert houses, sims, some store items and worlds.
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 3:55 PM
Thank you. My internet is back on so im gonna start creating LoL-characters and making them fight each other. I know this may be much, but i would also like darius facial-hair. Do you think you could find that? I think there is something similar already in the game, but not similar enough.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 4:39 PM Last edited by Minaki : 23rd Jan 2014 at 6:55 PM.
I can't find a picture that allows me to get a good vision of his facial hair, do you have any good reference image? I don't think is classic skin has facial hair, has far as I can tell it only has chops so maybe you meant one of his skins? Either way, simenapule, r2m and creature fear have some good realistic facial hairs.

Also, it seems there's plenty of people browsing the web for LoL's champions so it'd be nice if you could upload your creations to MTS and share them with the LoL community I plan on uploading Fiora if I can make my laptop run the game again. Thing is I had literally just updated all my mods to 1.63 and now I need to update them again for 1.66 so that'll take a while xD
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 5:13 PM
As soon as i figure out how, get the sims perfectly done (as perfect as i can) and my computer allows me to i will.
I wish there was a better hair for jinx though.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 5:19 PM Last edited by Minaki : 23rd Jan 2014 at 6:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
As soon as i figure out how, get the sims perfectly done (as perfect as i can) and my computer allows me to i will.
I wish there was a better hair for jinx though.

Yeah, I found all sorts of braids, including some weird ones, so I kept updating the post, but there's no perfect hair for Jinx cause all braids are too short. You can always try to find someone that creates a hair mesh for you.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 12:34 PM
You now what? Those wierd ones you posted actually seem to work perfectly. I'm gonna get to work now.
.... aaand i was not able to download them. lovely just fucken lovely.

I already checked out the request-thread and I cant find anyone who does hairs and stuff like that.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 1:17 PM
I already checked out the request-thread and I cant find anyone who does hairs and stuff like that.

Springbunny accepts hair and mesh requests
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 2:58 PM
You're good.

I get the idea springbunny only makes ts2-stuff, but I sent a pm anyways.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:12 PM Last edited by Minaki : 27th Jan 2014 at 7:14 PM.
You're good.

I get the idea springbunny only makes ts2-stuff, but I sent a pm anyways.

Yeah, I think I might start contacting some people too (outside MTS), I need a few meshes for myself. If someone replies saying they do hair meshes I'll get back to you.

edit: Finds updated. Found new holsters (and learnt a new word, lol)
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 1:09 PM
Those are very nice and now i know what holsters are. I will be waiting and playing some LoL, turns out im a noob and a lot of people has been intimate with my mother, I had no idea.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 2:00 PM
Those are very nice and now i know what holsters are. I will be waiting and playing some LoL, turns out im a noob and a lot of people has been intimate with my mother, I had no idea.

If you ever create any characters from LoL or other game/movie and upload them to MTS send me a PM and I'll feature them on the wiki, I've been updating it lately. There's an entire new LoL's section there now :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 2:25 PM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 2nd Apr 2014 at 2:38 PM.
Im currently staying away from ts3 since the new patch isnt letting me play for more than 10 minutes.

Edit: sims works now, ill be waiting for a modder/someone willing to make the hair.
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 4:59 PM Last edited by L1ndey : 29th Jun 2015 at 5:41 PM.
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 3:33 PM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 13th Jul 2014 at 10:59 AM.
I have found Jinx outfit and Caits dress, just in case anyone else is interested. Now I just need Jinx guns and hair and I will have a weapon of mass-destruktion in my game.

edit: I also requested Miss Fortunes outfit..
Page 1 of 2