Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 1:57 AM
Default Higher Concert Pay Override
Has there ever been a mod to increase the payouts from performing concerts as a Rockstar? If there is no such mod, then I'm willing to do the job myself, provided I find out how to make an override mod.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 8:31 PM
Making such a mod is not difficult, because the xml and tuning files are usually pretty self-explanatory. What is more difficult is finding the right resource.
There are tutorials here and elsewhere for tuning mods (xml and ITUN). The one I used was by nonamena: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1613/

Now as to the resources, the ones I have found after a quick search are the xml files for the Theatre and Stadium rabbitholes in GameplayData; both have values for the payout during concerts (600 for theatres and 1200 for stadiums). But these values I found are somehow at odds with what I remember from playing rock star Sims, so there's also a chance that another file or the game core overrides these values, too. If it's the core then that means that you cannot make a simple override. The only way to find out is to test your mod in-game.

If you decide to make that mod and upload it here know, however, that I will be one of the first to comment because that mod would conflict with mine. So I really hope that no such mod exists nor ever will
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 9:24 PM
Thanks a million Don! I made the first package in 5 minutes. I'm going to make 4 flavours of the mod from double to five times the default payouts.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 9:36 PM
(hopes crushed in the course of five minutes)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
(hopes crushed in the course of five minutes)

*Play's Evil trait animation* MWahahhaha!!!!