Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 7:50 PM
i love the new colour!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 9:09 PM Last edited by crowridgestudio : 7th May 2005 at 7:28 PM. Reason: accidental word reversal
I actually prefered the old color--don't go any brighter, please! It's so hard to read sites with flashy colors.

I've always liked the design--goes by that steadfast designer's rule: function over form. :-)

Best,
Suzanne
The One and Only
#78 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Oh goodness now that someone has called it baby-blue I will definitely be using the old template =P I can't take this much excitement in my eyes.

I blame Loverat for your dislike. :P
The One and Only
#79 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crowridgestudio
I actually prefered the old color--don't go any brighter, please! It's so hard to read sites with flashy colors.

I've always liked the design--goes by that steadfast designer's rule: form over function. :-)

Best,
Suzanne

The next template isn't getting brighter...more muted actually. The one I'm working on now is sort of like the MTS2 Dark that was available for a while. The muted colors theme will be in development for way longer than this template was and you can expect it to be nice.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 2:32 AM
I like the blue, and pink sounds like a good plan....how about lilac, while you're at it? LOL......it doesn't matter to me, really, although the blue is a nice change.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 2:51 AM
When I implement my plan to turn everything in the world blue, this will save me some time. Thanx! :p
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:42 AM
I like the new colors. Easy on the eyes. I think the black font looks better then the blue I saw the other day.
Test Subject
#83 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 9:45 AM
hmm, thanks for the tweaking but i'll stick to the gray theme for now.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 12:24 PM
Love the new color! Sometimes the site is slow again, but it depends on the time of day. In a nut shell.. you've done a great job keeping things going after all that's happened to you this year. Thanks a lot!

fred~paix~frieden~vrede~ειρήνη~pace~paz~мир~baris~scholem~paqe~shAnti~kalinaw~©M¥*~mir~rahu~malu~béke~paghidait~miers~armonie~PEACE
Visit Simpathetic.com for Sims 2 fashion, genetics and movies.You're gonna like it
Page 4 of 4