Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dragon Age Tattoo Pack

by analect Posted 15th Aug 2012 at 6:12 AM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 7:21 PM
These are great, thanks!
By the way, are your sims available for download? ;]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 4amMist
These are great, thanks!
By the way, are your sims available for download? ;]

Thank you! The sims aren't available for download at the moment, but I can certainly see about making them available as soon as I get a new blog up and running and actually reinstall TS3. I've been on a bit of an enforced break from simming, but I'll be back soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 5:25 AM
Can you make your sims downloadable? They're really great looking and I'd love to have them in my game :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 20th May 2013 at 11:57 AM
I love these, but I can't seem to get them to work. I have Master Controller with the Expanded Tattoos, and Cmar's Tattoo Locations mod, but everything just shows up on the sim's back. All related mods are in the root level of the Packages folder. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 7:55 PM
you're a star. thank you so much for this. i'm totally going to make a thedas world now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 9:11 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 7:24 AM
Sweet baby Andraste, I needed these in my life!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 6:10 AM
hey could you include this tattoo I'm trying to make the grey warden
http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mo...-1264336109.png
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 12:18 AM
YEEEY dragon ageee :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 7:48 PM
Does anyone know how to get the face tattoo's to work? I have all of the mods to make them work, but still not working Wonderful upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:59 AM
I love you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:07 PM
I've been waiting for years for this, bless you~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:42 AM
Great Tattoos
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 3:47 AM
Well, gosh...no more fretting about how to fake these from mods aimed at other things! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 9:14 AM
Beautiful! Is there any way you'd consider making a conversion of these to TS4?
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:16 PM
Um.... Your description says that the facial tattoos are in the makeup section under Full Face. They're not. They're in the tattoo section and you can't put them on the sim's face at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 10:59 PM Last edited by analect : 3rd Jun 2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: wurdz r diffkult
Quote: Originally posted by devlinv1
Um.... Your description says that the facial tattoos are in the makeup section under Full Face. They're not. They're in the tattoo section and you can't put them on the sim's face at all.

It sounds like you're not using the expanded placement mod. To apply tattoos to sims' faces, you either need the NRaas Master Controller (with the expanded tattoo placement module), or Cmar's XCAS mod. That allows you to place tattoos on sims' faces, with a variety of options. As you can see from the screenshots, I've used 'full face'.

Also, the description doesn't say anywhere that they're under makeup... not sure where you're getting that from. Good luck!

In answer to some other comments: I'm possibly planning to convert some of my packs for TS4, but it seems to be a substantially different process, so bear with me. Sims will be uploaded on my (new) blog very soon, and thank you for all the lovely comments!
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by analect
It sounds like you're not using the expanded placement mod. To apply tattoos to sims' faces, you either need the NRaas Master Controller (with the expanded tattoo placement module), or Cmar's XCAS mod. That allows you to place tattoos on sims' faces, with a variety of options. As you can see from the screenshots, I've used 'full face'.

Also, the description doesn't say anywhere that they're under makeup... not sure where you're getting that from. Good luck!

In answer to some other comments: I'm possibly planning to convert some of my packs for TS4, but it seems to be a substantially different process, so bear with me. Sims will be uploaded on my (new) blog very soon, and thank you for all the lovely comments!

Ah! Ohhhh, this was my fault. Yep. I thought you meant you'd used a mod to make them pose for the screenshots, not to place the tattoos. And I thought "full face" meant the full face makeup (like the clown and tiger faces etc). Completely my fault, sorry, but thank you for explaining! I have Master Controller, but I noticed when I played last that it wasn't working quite right. I haven't updated it in a long while. So since I need to do that anyway, I'll pick up the tattoo placement thinger to go with it.

Thanks for responding so kindly. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 11:54 PM
Love the DA games, thanks for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 8:40 PM
I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS EXACTLY YOU ARE A GOD/GODDESS!!! Also, I was wondering if you could add in the Trademark Hawke line on his/her face. Also, adding Fenris's lyrium tatoos would be awesome too! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Jan 2023 at 8:49 PM
not having fenris' markings on here seems like an insult
sigh
i have no clue how to mod so i can't do it myself
Page 2 of 2