Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:27 PM
WCIF mods
i am looking for a "Hygiene gain from swimming" & "sleep on the floor" mods for ts3
thanks in advance
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 11:30 AM
bluegenjutsu has a mod that allows sims to refill their Hygiene motive while swimming in pools and the ocean: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...pdate-3-12-15/&

It also lowers their temperature, if you have Seasons

You will need to register to see threads, but it's very much worth it; the site has a ton of useful mods.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil

You will need to register to see threads, but it's very much worth it; the site has a ton of useful mods.

thank you but i am having a problem with signing up it keep saying ( You did not pass the security check. Please try again.)
i tried several times but no use
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosy-daylight
thank you but i am having a problem with signing up it keep saying ( You did not pass the security check. Please try again.)
i tried several times but no use
dont know why its not letting people sign up anymore but I have the download link
Attached files:
File Type: zip  bluegenjutsu_HygieneGain-TemperatureLoss-ForOceanAndSwimmingPool.zip (5.7 KB, 21 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brittg03
dont know why its not letting people sign up anymore but I have the download link

Thanks for your helping <3 i really appreciate it
Alchemist
#6 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 11:57 AM
You can try registering again, apparently there was an issue with the CAPTCHA but it has been fixed now

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=610769

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!