Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Natural Beauty: Subtle Lipstick

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,033 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 45,953 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 5th Jan 2007 at 9:59 AM
Updated: 4th May 2007 at 11:49 AM - Removing old TOU
I keep trying to make sims and finding I have a remarkable lack of lip textures that look nice, natural, pretty, and work on all sorts of skintones. So I went and made a bunch.

These lipsticks have a very light sheen to them, a subtle shine without gloss, and add a touch of colour, blending with the sim's normal lip colour for a very natural, fresh-faced look.

These worked equally well on just about every skintone I tried, though obviously some shades will look better with certain tones.

There are twelve shades in all, ranging from dark brown and crimson to pale, pretty pinks. Some of the shades are quite similar, especially in the more natural range - this is intentional, as I wanted a nice range of subtle pinks and mauves for male lips and child lips.

Thanks to:
  • MTS2, the rest of the staff, and Delphy, for creating a such a fantastic place to learn and share information, so I could figure out how to do cool stuff like this.