Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 11:46 AM
Default Location of new muscle textures in game files
I've been searching through the game's fullbuild packages, both the base game's and Late Night to see if I could find the textures for the new Muscle Sliders (the one that gives you abs).

But I haven't had much success, has someone else found them yet? I'm thinking they're normal maps, considering the way they work. If you've got them, could you point me in the right direction (which package, and the name and/or instance number of the resource?).

Thanks so much!!!

This space intentionally left blank...
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 12:00 PM
http://awtmk.blogspot.com/2010/10/r...r-textures.html

amBodyCutness (DDS File)
Type & Group & Instance: 0x00B2D882 0x00000000 0xA28B589500895C8F

afBodyCutness (DDS File)
Type & Group & Instance: 0x00B2D882 0x00000000 0x86DB95357084C4E2

afBodyCleavage (DDS File)
Type & Group & Instance: 0x00B2D882 0x00000000 0x6731C72E72BABDF3

All from DeltaBuild2.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 1:54 PM
Thanks SOOOOO much!!

This space intentionally left blank...
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 3:29 AM
I'm looking forward to see what you guys can get done with this

Best of luck to you guys!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:54 AM
So what's the scoop on these new sliders? Are they properties of the individual skintones or do they work automatically with any non-default? Can you clone them to make other sliders, for example, one for hairyness? And can you combine the mesh and texture in one slider that changes both? It would be cool if you could make a muscle slider that changes the mesh and texture together!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cwurts00
So what's the scoop on these new sliders? Are they properties of the individual skintones or do they work automatically with any non-default? Can you clone them to make other sliders, for example, one for hairyness? And can you combine the mesh and texture in one slider that changes both? It would be cool if you could make a muscle slider that changes the mesh and texture together!

Those are simply normal maps which works as an overlay over any default/non-default skin tone. It would me possible to make a replacement, but it won't be possible to make non default replacement sliders unless someone makes a mod or a program for doing such thing.

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.