Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 6:59 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 3rd Nov 2010 at 7:48 PM.
Default Changing shirt color outside of CAS/Adding text
So I followed the Creating Custom Clothing Stencils tutorial and it worked out just fine, but I don't like the color of the shirt (not the stencil, the actual shirt). Is there a way to change the color (other than in the game)?

I changed the color in the game, but I don't know where it goes when you save it. I can't export it, the game keeps giving me an export failed message and I don't really want it saved as a simpack file anyways.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 7:25 PM
Did you use CTU or TSRW?
In CTU, go to the Designs tab, and then Patterns, you can change all the colours (and patterns) there.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 7:34 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 3rd Nov 2010 at 8:05 PM.
CTU. When I did that, it just made the whole shirt black and the stencil was gone (the stencil is blue).

Also I'm trying to add text to the shirt (front of the shirt is stencil, back is text) but it doesn't seem to want to show up.

Edit: Okay so the colors worked, I just can't get the text to show up.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 8:10 PM
How are you doing the text? Another stencil? Or channels?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 8:10 PM
I tried doing it as a stencil but it doesn't seem to want to work. How would I do it as channels?