Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 8:49 PM
Default What EP Should I Get
I want to get a new EP between $20-30. I am thinking about University Life. Does anyone one have any other suggestions?

P.S. I have Super Natural, Pets, and Island Paradiso
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 9:08 PM
It entirely depends on your type of playstyle. From your current EPs, it looks like you enjoy adding things for your sim to do outside or change lifestates. University can be fun, although it adds the annoyance of social groups that want you for the tiniest of things and will drop you just as easily. And any cellphone is updated into a smartphone and sims seem to become obsessed with them.
Also, while university is fun, getting a degree for your sim takes 16 Sim Days. It's not a fast feat and neither can it be shortened or lengthened. Several classes are also rabbitholes, although this may be good cause watching your sim for an hour or two, sitting in a room may be boring. If you have free will turned on, I think you need to watch out cause Sims seem to enjoy a ton of their time in the U to either streak or play with their phone. (And I have nothing against the streaking, although you don't seem to get any consequences from it, which would add more fun for me...)

C-A
Alchemist
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 10:31 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 12:35 AM
I was doing research on EP (research = YouTube) and now I am torn between University Life, Into The Future, Late Night, and the World adventures and Generation Bundle. I do want Into the future a little more.

HELP
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to sticky