Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 5:45 PM Last edited by Vxni : 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:29 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural
Default Help me with CC
I've been trying to fix this all day. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. The game doesn't detect any of the custom package files. The funny thing is that nointro works but nothing except it(I am not sure what the nobuildsparkles one does). I have the latest patch and I reinstalled the game. I have only the base game at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are the pictures from my mod folder 1 2 3
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 11:08 PM
doesn't detect all the cc you have or just some?
i can see you have sliders and 'bathe animals correctly' and 'more traits'
1.might be stupid questions, but it's just to make sure, did you look in the right place in cas for the sliders?
2.as for the traits mod, you need master controller. As the creator explains here:http://modthesims.info/d/410544
you can get master controller here: https://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 12:17 AM Last edited by barbarat : 23rd Jul 2014 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Adding Tip
When you load the game do you get a window listing your mods?
venusprincess100 has a good point, if it is just the sliders they can be difficult to find. For example some could be hidden in "Noses" ... make sure to check the Advanced options when your in CAS. I use a lot of sliders and it never ceases to amaze me where some of them end up when installed. Edit: Check out the Mouth in CAS- Advanced. That's where I found my butt and waist sliders.

You do need Master Controller for the traits mod as mentioned ^^

The no sparkles mod stops those sparkles from appearing when destroying/removing walls/floors etc. in build mode
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 1:33 AM
Many thanks guys. I found the sliders under the advanced mouth tab. It seems that everything was working fine, I just never expected it to be under the mouth tab lol. I also installed nraas controller and "more traits" mod is working now. Sorry for all the fuss.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 1:46 PM