Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 5:12 AM
Default Question on the new sliders
I was wondering if the new muscle definition sliders worked like the old muscle sliders, in that the more the sims exercise the more definition they got on their bodies, or if, like the breast sliders, are determined by genetics. Anyone know?

If not, how can you manipulate the bodies otherwise?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 11:24 AM
I think the muscle shaders do not get applied when working out, at least not when I tried. It would have been better to combine them, I guess...

You can use Twallan's Master Controller to alter any Sims in CAW.

I play Sims in German, so I apologize in advance for any "funny/wrong English term" I might use when describing something about the game. ;)
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 6:00 PM
Hey justin1010, I was wondering too about them being genetic so i created a sim with massive boobs and sure enough all her daughters ended up with them exactly the same. I then tried with the smallest and same thing again so i think they must be =)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 6:36 PM
Muscle definition also seems to be genetic...both parents had max muscle definition and the teens had max from what I could tell.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xdawnx5
Hey justin1010, I was wondering too about them being genetic so i created a sim with massive boobs and sure enough all her daughters ended up with them exactly the same. I then tried with the smallest and same thing again so i think they must be =)

And how do you make massive boobs on your sim??? My slider gives me medium boobs at best. Big boobs is sexy so i sure would like to know how to make them...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 11:51 PM
Unless you're playing really skinny sims or you have a slightly different view as to what constitues "massive boobs", then you should have no problem making them huge.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 4:01 AM
Ok thanks for the feedback guys. I'm kind of disappointed though that they are only genetic and can only be changed through CAS. Seems obvious that they should get more definition the more exercise they do, but what can you do I guess...
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 4:34 AM
My advice is to just gradually change them as you play the game to simulate muscle growth. But maybe someone will tie it into exercising through a patch or a mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by James009
My advice is to just gradually change them as you play the game to simulate muscle growth. But maybe someone will tie it into exercising through a patch or a mod.

That's the workaround I am going to use for now. Hopefully it could get modded or changed in the future. I'd do it but I have no idea how to mod the game unfortunately.