Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 11:18 PM
Default Editing a Twinbrook lot for LN prob
Hi! So given the limited space in twinbrook I've changed the Red Rendevouz hangout into a dance club. One problem though. The double stairs on the outside were having routing issues (I've seen this on a least one residential lot where I never could complete a PI job because of the stairs without rebuilding them). So the sims can get in but they cant get out. I attempted to delete the stairs and reset them. But NO. The lot is tiny 22x16 and putting the stairs on gives the "out of bounds" message. Moveobjects on won't help in this case. You guys are all smarter than me when it comes to this stuff what say you? Ideas? As always thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 11:31 PM
Enter "testingcheatsenabled true", then enter "RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings false" and you can edit the lot like any normal one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
Enter "testingcheatsenabled true", then enter "RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings false" and you can edit the lot like any normal one.

Well thank you I have tried that one and have edited many a club, apts etc in Bridgeport. The problem I believe is that the entry stairs to the "club" extend beyond the lot into the regular town area. In other words the world editor area. I'm not sure that there is a fix for this. Any other ideas?
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 7:11 AM
hey... its good to find a discussion about this because I'm planning to put some clubs and bars in Twinbrook. I don't want to be in Bridge Port because its too big for me. i tried it in Sunny but im having problem with space and i still have to put the ambition buildings into it.