Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 4:13 PM
Default Late Night messed up ma walls
I started playing late night tonight, and my bedroom and bathroom were fine (in an apartment btw) but in my main room which has the kithcen and living room i notice the walls were black and flashing in between black and the lighting they are supposed to be, like if i turned the lights off the walls would flash from black to the lights of lighitng of the wall to black then normal then black, and i couldnt see through the windows in the main room but i could in the rooms that were fine

deciding it was time for a move anyway i, moved to nicer apartment and the problem was fixed but after about 3 minutes it happened to the main room again but the other rooms were fine

plz help as its annoying not being able to see the walls properly and the flashing is distracting

P.S the walls are fine so it not like that black walls and floors that peopel get
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 4:19 PM
Remember, if you have any problem, error, glitch, or issue with your game, that's a job for the Help section.

Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki

Start there. Do each step, in order. Also make sure your system is strong enough to handle the game (I think that's in the FAQ I linked) as that could be one cause of the problems you're having.

If you continue to have issues, please post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums - they're linked at the top of the FAQ I linked you to, and every page in the Help section.

Good luck, and happy simming!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.