Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 1:46 AM
Firework Extravaganza!
Does anybody know how to trigger the firework show on Leisure day? I only managed to do it once but none of my sims ever got the option again.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 2:27 AM
You have to have a pile of fireworks in your inventory. If you click them, the option to perform a fireworks extravaganza comes up. A bit annoying you can't just use the ones litered everywhere in the park
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 11:51 AM
Actually the first time I got the option it did appear on one of the fireworks placed on the floor. That's why I kept trying by clicking on them ever since. I'll make sure my sims have pile upon pile of fireworks on them from now on.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 2:47 PM
I've been able to light off fireworks with my sims consistently. Instead of going to map view to see them, I just hit the tab button and look up. It's pretty cool from that angle.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 7:20 PM
Hmm, only the sim who initiated gets the extravaganza moodlet. Well that's disappointing.

Quote: