Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 6:05 PM
Default My mummy wants to become a vampire!
Is that even possible? What kind of creature would that be?! I'm scared...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 8:16 PM
Nope, I'm sure it is drunk.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 5:10 AM
Your mummy definitely needs to cut down on the alcohol intake..
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 7:47 AM
According to the Prima Guide, it isn't possible to turn ghosts or mummies into vampires. However, if your vampire dies, it can be resurected as a ghost. Don't know how true this is, as the guide has been known to be wrong before.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 2:16 PM
I think your mummy should strive for more attainable goals... Like reading a book or not bursting into flames...

But really, beyond killing my occult sims and bringing them back as ghost... I haven't been able to cross occult types.

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...
Alchemist
#6 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patry.

I agree, it shouldn't be possible. Have you tried it, though, to see what happens or doesn't happen?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kattenijin
According to the Prima Guide, it isn't possible to turn ghosts or mummies into vampires. However, if your vampire dies, it can be resurected as a ghost. Don't know how true this is, as the guide has been known to be wrong before.

You can resurrect vampires into different types of ghosts. I like having them.

I've also had my simbot wish to become a vampire. Poor thing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 10:13 PM

... Well, I for one think that EA is being awfully mean, denying nice mummies their dearest wishes like this.

(... oh man I'm so sorry guys I don't know what came over me I'll never draw anything ever again I swear)
(that mummy will haunt my nightmares)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 10:18 PM
Well she is a party animal, so that could explain the excessive alcohol income. I always make her do the house cleaning, go to the gim (she came oversized from the invocation) and dance/empty (even more) at the clubs.

But she would have to keep dreaming... It's not possible to convert a mummy into a vampire. They don't have blood to drink from. I'd be more scared if a vampire tryed to drink from a mummy.

At least is fun to play a mummy in a household full of vampires. And I have a picture of both stuffed mummified tedy bear and count Von Count to prove it :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Patry.

A creature undergoing a crisis of identity.