Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 4:28 AM
Photography in Bridgeport
My sim is trying to complete the architecture and buildings but everytime i take pictures of the town theater, im getting the around town caption not the town theater. anyone having this problem?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:44 AM
Yeah, ,that happens in Riverview and Twinbrook as well, the rabbit holes there aren't properly flagged to be recognised for the photos. There's a fix for that here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,17436.0.html
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 9:30 AM
Cool, I've noticed this problem, but I've never found this fix - thanks, calisims :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 11:46 AM
wow thank you thank you thank you!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 9:04 PM
Default Still not working...
I seem to be the only one for whom this photography fix won't work. I have never had an issue getting other package files to work. I thought maybe the issue was that I separate my package files into separate sub-folders in my mods/packages folder, but I moved it out of the sub-folder and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 2:12 AM
I'm not sure which patch it was but EA did fix this. If you are updated on patches then the problem should be fixed for you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 3:07 AM
I have all of the patches, and it is still not fixed.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 3:19 AM Last edited by Fizzy9 : 28th Jan 2011 at 7:58 AM. Reason: update
Quote: Originally posted by kendria5184
I have all of the patches, and it is still not fixed.

hhhmm.. I am fully patched and I took photo of the Twinbrook Town Theater last night with no problem. I will check Bridgeport later.

update: Well EA broke it again! It definitely doesn't work in Bridgeport. I haven't done much with Photography once I completed all the Albums with one Sim a while back and probably wouldn't have noticed this issue is back if I hadn't read this post.

I tried the fix from MATY and like you found it doesn't work. Maybe Goggalor can fix this if you post in that thread that the Town Theater in Bridgeport is borked.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 6:26 PM
I can't post in that thread without registering...oh well. Hopefully he fixes it!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 1:02 AM Last edited by Fizzy9 : 29th Jan 2011 at 5:32 PM. Reason: update
So why not register? It's a good site.

Anyway, I just posted over there. Hopefully it can be fixed.

update: Goggalor fixed it. YAY!! Go on and get it.