Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 9:33 PM
Default Fav Sunset Valley premades?
I'm currently writing the story for my first movie in sims 3, which will be about Sunset Valley, I'm interested to know what premade characters people think I should absolutely include. Because these sims 3 neighbourhoods are so large I won't be able to include all of them So your ideas will be much appreciated

Check out Pleasantview the Soap Opera 🎥
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:01 PM
You should do something about the LandGraab's and Alto's (I think those are their names). They live in the big houses at the top of the hill. If you click on the LandGraab's description (I think, it might be the Alto's) in edit town, you will see a little story line about them not getting along and their children like each other or something. You should include the children's story kind of like romeo and juliet. And if I'm not exactly right I'm sorry, this was all from memory. hope I could help
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:50 PM
Jamie Jolina, the Frio brothers and Bebe Hart - they're all so diverse and different. They're the only premades I ever play tbh.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 4:51 AM
I love the Frio Brothers, I haven't really played anyone else yet Mostly cuz I play my own characters.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 5:01 AM
I love the Frio brothers too! Also Gobias Koffi (who's married to Connor Frio in my game) and the Sekemoto family.

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 5:56 AM
The Frios are my favorite too!
Alchemist
#7 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 12:42 PM
Personally, I have a thing for Thornton Wolff. But that's just me.
Theorist
#8 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 1:15 PM
I always have a big storyline between Thorton and his wife (whose name I forget....)

Hi I'm Paul!
Alchemist
#9 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 1:33 PM
Thornton's wife is Morgana. I actually never play them, but Thornton always ends up being an important part of my story when I play Sunset Valley.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 4:34 PM
I definately have a thing for playing with Morgana and Thornton! (well once Morgana gets a little CAS tweaking!)

And I love the Frio brothers! And by the looks of it, they seem to be popular. And I love the father of the Alvi household, even though I never played with him :P

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 5:28 PM
i like being Agnes Crumplebottom and having to warm up to people. (she's a loner)

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Instructor
#12 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guysim1993
And I love the Frio brothers! And by the looks of it, they seem to be popular.

Because they have awesome genes. If they're the baby daddy to one of my sims, the kid always ends up looking gorgeous as an adult.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 7:25 PM
I haven't played all the pre-made families in Sunset Valley (truth be told I haven't played Sunset Valley in a very long time) but I did develop a liking to the Bachelor family. Michael made friends with Parker Langerak (who are surprisingly similar in interests) and Bella started having a thing for Mortimer, naturally.
They're a good family-oriented er, family, if that's what you were looking for.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 8:37 PM
I've always loved the Goth family, expecially Gunther. I also like Agnes Crumplebottom. But my favourite premade is Lolita Goth. She's a ghost and she can be found in the Goth cemetery - she died prematurely of electrocution. I resurrected her with the Oh my ghost! opportunity... I think she's a cute and sweet girl. Plus, she's a bit of a mystery... her relationship with the Goth family is unknown, since she doesn't appear in the family tree.

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 8:59 PM
Wow thanks so much for all your replies I have to say I agree with many of you, and all the premades mentioned so far will be finding their way into my plot

Check out Pleasantview the Soap Opera 🎥
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 8:35 PM
Definitely the Altos, Goths and Landgraabs. I love the old money vs new money stories.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 8:47 PM
Thornton Wolff is quite handsome, so I always enjoy seeing him around town.
Connor Frio... Haha, I remember when I first played the game, (on far lower graphics settings than I do these days) I thought he looked rather like a young Obi Wan Kenobi.

So I drowned him in a pool and brought him back from the dead as a blue ghost.

I still like the Frio brothers today, even when they aren't ghosts. (: