Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 2:08 PM
Time machine = Time Portal
Don't know of this is the place to ask request for a mod, so I might as well ask: Can anyone make a mod, that would allow for the time machine (from TS3 Ambitions) to act as a time portal (into the future). Like once you invent the time machine and placed it on your home lot, a time traveler would randomly appear/emerge from it and you would be able to travel throught the machine into Oasis Landing. The Machine would have both, time machine's&time portal's interactions. Ofcourse, for this to work, you'll need ambitions and into the future expansion packs.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 2:50 PM
If you read the information given to you before you started writing, you would know requests are not allowed on this site. Then I have to point out I've been here a while, that's how I know, not because I read before I post

You could try the wcif at the top of the forum you're writing in, it's short for Where Can I Find. Just don't make it look like a request for someone to make it for you.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:22 PM
It's already part of the NRaas Traveler mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon

Ok, thank you.

And sorry,I'm very new to this forum, and I'm lost at navigating throught out here to find community rules and stuff. Please, move this thread where it belongs
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lukas11xxf
Ok, thank you.

And sorry,I'm very new to this forum, and I'm lost at navigating throught out here to find community rules and stuff. Please, move this thread where it belongs
Which seems to be my duty now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon

How do I accomplish thought. What must I do?
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lukas11xxf
How do I accomplish thought. What must I do?

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController and http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler