Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 9:47 PM
Default WCIF a mod for more fatal ghosts?
I have several houses with graves, but even my grumpiest, meanest ghost just isn't able to kill anyone; he scared one teen about five times in one night, but even with me directing them back to bed rather than letting them stuff their face, they were still alive by morning. So does anyone know of a mod that will make ghosts scarier? I know that sounds horrid, but I need a ghost death for my legacy, plus I want ghosts to be more challenging in general rather than just mildly annoying.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 11:06 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 10:00 AM
I already have that, not including Fright Death Tweaks because it says it makes sims less likely to die of fright, and I want the exact opposite.
ETA: That said, I've just done a search for 'ghosthack' in my Downloads and found a plain old CJ-GhostHack file which I suspect may be everything bundled together - including Fright Death Tweaks, which explain why they're not murdering anyone! I'll take that out and see what happens.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 12:07 AM
sushiga1007, let me know what you come up with, as I've been looking for the same thing.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:19 PM
Well, I just played Olive Specter's house, using the sethour cheat to make it always night and occasionally boolpropping her hunger down and energy up and after three ghost scares, she dropped down dead. It's hardly a conclusive study, but considering the fact that it's my first ghost death in... well, I can't remember the last time it happened, so that certainly suggests that the CJ-GhostHack (which did appear to be a bundled version of that mod) was making my ghosts too nice.