Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 1:20 AM Last edited by gummilutt : 22nd Feb 2016 at 8:36 PM.
Default Usable objects under spiral stair cases
A while back I made a thread about objects that can be used while placed under stairs, and joandsarah pointed out that there is a mod that enables items to work below modular stairs. I now realize I'd very much like to have the same thing for spiral stair cases. I don't see why you couldn't put a desk under there, but Sims complain that the stairs are in the way when attempting to use the computer placed on the desk.

Does anyone know of a spiral stair case equivalent?
Modular one here

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:04 PM
Theorist
#3 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:54 PM
If you have Marvine's stairs, you can place objects around his.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
Found only modified stairs: http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...life/id/842450/

That download includes files for the 3 AL spiral stairs that will do what gummilutt is looking for.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 10:06 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad someone fixed the maxis ones. I know about marvines versions, but I like some of the maxis ones. Unfortunately the fix won't help now, since the lot where I need it is an apartment and the stairs need to be re-placed, but it'll prevent it from happening again

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.