Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 5:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default My firefighter sim can't fight fires.
I made a sim as firefighter.
He is level 5 in his career now. but, he hasn't fought fire at all.
Fire alarm hasn't never rung at all in fire station.
So, my sim and his co-workers are just working inside fire station.
They can't fight fire.
How can i do?
Emergency situations don't be occurred in my city.

because Am I using Custom Created world ?
HOW CAN I MAKE IT POSSIBLE? it's desperate!

(I have searched to find answer about this problem(like sims3 forum, MTS many sites!)

> I have All Expansion packs(from Original to Island Paradise) and Item packs
My sims3 version is 1.57
I'm using CC world and some mods(nraas mastercontroller, overwatch, woohooer etc)
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 4:58 PM
Have you ever done any maintenance on the fire truck and alarm? It might be broken. (BTW, your sim's co-workers are always going to be a bunch of lazy bums who hang around the fire house doing absolutely nothing, even when the whole town is burning down. This is normal)

Have you tested in another game in an EA world? (You can put your level 5 firefighter into the bin and start a new game with him.) This would also make going through the Game Problem FAQ easier (http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 2:57 AM Last edited by The_Amazing_Sims : 27th Sep 2013 at 3:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Have you ever done any maintenance on the fire truck and alarm? It might be broken. (BTW, your sim's co-workers are always going to be a bunch of lazy bums who hang around the fire house doing absolutely nothing, even when the whole town is burning down. This is normal)

Have you tested in another game in an EA world? (You can put your level 5 firefighter into the bin and start a new game with him.) This would also make going through the Game Problem FAQ easier (http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem)

Thanks, Ghost sdoj
After I checked Game Problem FAQ, I tried to do my sim as your recommend.
First, I moved my sim to apaloosa(EA basic world). And that, I made sim do maintenance on truck alarm in fire station.

First day, Fire emergency was not occurred.
I thought because it was first day so, my sim might have needed to be gathering with his co-workers. I waited for him.
Although all co-workers gathered in fire station, they're just watching TV, playing computer, chatting with their co-workers.
My sim Can't Do Fight Fire in sims3
I tried to do again as using basic sim in apaloosa, but it didn't work at all.

I'm using these mods, Can these mods cause a glitch in game?
_ilc_nointro
_ILC_noScriptPopup
_Autonomous Vampire
_HiddenSkillsUnhidden
_UnbreakableUmbrellaShock
_NoZombiesAtFullMoon
_NRaas_MasterController
_NRaas_Woohooer
_NRass_Overwatch
_velocitygrass_AddAnyLotSize
_velocitygrass_nomosaic_1_57
_rabbit hole rugs
_And CAS sliders

Should I give up fighting fires in Sims3?

Anyway, Ghost sdoj! I really appreciate Your kind reply. Your reply make me feel better. thank you!