Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PikminStar
Aww thanks Umm,the bestie,what is their role btw? And when/how do we play the parents qt the end,if you don't really have an answer I'll just make something up,story-line wise.

Well I was thinking that the friend was always around and while I played, a couple times the friend came over and was snuck inside, although nobody was able to leave. At the end, the idea is that all children would find a way back to their families, so it would really just be your imagination. I just realized that I didn't really add that in, I think I'll edit that in sometime today!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 2:27 PM
Ok,working on it. It'll be most likely be a one-shot,depending on how lucky I qm,might be a two shot,but this is really fun and also not too long if you are lucky.

Hello there! I have my challenges and stories at http://starrysimschallenges.blogspot.com/ It would mean a lot if you checked it out at least,I will do challenges from these forums only. :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PikminStar
Ok,working on it. It'll be most likely be a one-shot,depending on how lucky I qm,might be a two shot,but this is really fun and also not too long if you are lucky.

Yep, I'm glad you're enjoying!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Page 2 of 2