Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#351 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:01 AM
You just need the No What's This mod from MATY.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#352 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:19 AM
Yea MATY: I have lots of mods from them that just stop some of the stupid. I ESPECIALLY hate my crimson-skinned hulking EVILE alian who starts crying cause some nit hit him with a balloon. And I have let sims die from stupidity, like when everyong rushed the bathroom, dad managed to get to the tub, baby was dropped right next to it...no one would go into the bathroom to pick up the whailing baby because dad was in the tub (oh, but it's ok to have sex in fron of the kids!) and dad couldn't get out of the tub because the baby was by it..dad starves to death.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#353 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:21 AM
"Listen to complaint", because it compels Sims to drop whatever they're doing, including sleeping.
Test Subject
#354 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:37 AM
I agree with Smellincoffe ! it is rather annoying
Test Subject
#355 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 6:39 PM
I cannot stand when my sim having a birthday, and after it's over the automatically grab cake..i try to cancel, but they still grab it and i have to have them clean it up..
Mad Poster
#356 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peanutbutter7
I cannot stand when my sim having a birthday, and after it's over the automatically grab cake..i try to cancel, but they still grab it and i have to have them clean it up..

Yeah, I have that happen, is there a fix for it? And the sims usually doing it are the siblings, usually children, as if there is this, some sort of, sibling jealousy going on around.
Test Subject
#357 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 7:18 PM
I would have to say the "OH MY GOD! THERE IS AN UNMANNED CAR IN FRONT OF ME AND I HAVE TO ACT ALL CRAZY BECAUSE IT IS IN FRONT OF ME!" action after my Sims get back from going somewhere! Actually now I think about it is when I am trying to get them to die of natural causes and their aspiration meter goes in the red they have to whine and cry like a baby, even when they are General of the Army in my U.S. Army custom career that I made. I mean, come on! You are supposed to be a daggome tough guy! Makes me want to create Drill Sergeant Sim and whip him into shape!
Banned
#358 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 7:34 PM
Cross between the whistling/swooning at romance sims and the spazzing out/singing when a family sim gets home from work. Luckilly I have mods getting rid of both.
Test Subject
#359 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 12:16 AM
I hate when my sims try to give other sims who are playing instruments $50-$100 tips.. Constantly.
Field Researcher
#360 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:13 AM
Laughing at bad dancers. : < If I have Jim and Ted on a date and Sheila's in the room dancing their date will go something like this: Flirt > Laugh at Sheila > Hug > Laugh at Sheila > Smooch > Laugh at Sheila > Back rub > Laugh at Sheila > Ask to Leave... Sheila.
Alchemist
#361 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 7:38 AM
Well, my sims love to play in the hot tub. But i find that quite funny.
But i HATE that townies use my piano. And i hate it when other townies go pick up my baby like: uuuh im just gonna hold the baby, i wonder why its screaming?!+11+
Another thing i hate what my sims do is when they go make food when they are not even hungry, idiots!
Mad Poster
#362 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Another thing i hate what my sims do is when they go make food when they are not even hungry, idiots!

That's a good thing though, when they are done with it, before serving it, get them to put it in the fridge, as leftovers, though, its untouched leftovers.
Scholar
#363 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:52 PM
Visitors sleeping in my Sims' beds when they haven't been invited to stay overnight and barely know any Sim resident in the house. It makes sense that friends might sometimes do this, but for the thousandth time, the Newson's house is not a free hotel!
Field Researcher
#364 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:27 PM
When visitors steal money off the money trees of my ridiculously poor sims. wtf!
Lab Assistant
#365 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 5:26 PM
I don't like it when they autonomously try to feed the baby, because most of the time he/she isn't even hungry. I also hate when guests end up stealing the meal your sim made.
Top Secret Researcher
#366 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 7:50 PM
I think one of the first mods to eliminate behavior I couldn't stand (as compared to a game fix) was one stopping the "watch out!" reaction. Seriously annoying.
Lab Assistant
#367 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmingSince7
I don't like it when they autonomously try to feed the baby, because most of the time he/she isn't even hungry. I also hate when guests end up stealing the meal your sim made.

There's a mod at MATY to stop the incessant baby-harassing, called Eye In The Sky, I think. It's a real help.
I hate it when I get sims (maybe the ones who have more Playful points?) who gravitate toward the computer every five seconds to play SSX3. And if they sit down before I cancel the action, it takes them a good sim hour or so to put in the game disk...turn the computer on...start it up...and turn it off again.
Drives me crazy.

EDIT: The What's This?! interaction always seemed reasonably realistic to me, I mean, you can go into buy mode and rearrange a sim's entire house while they're checking the mailbox, so it's like they actually notice the change and don't just blindly accept that this random new bit of furniture has suddenly appeared.
But it always hurts my feelings when they go check it out and get disgusted.
Mad Poster
#368 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rainbowtwilight
When visitors steal money off the money trees of my ridiculously poor sims. wtf!

That happened to me once. Then I deleted the sim that stole my money

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#369 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 2:08 PM
i really hate it when my sims suddenly play SSX on the computer or listen the mp3 player and ignoring phone calls
Mad Poster
#370 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 2:12 PM
The coughing when sims are sick that lets them stop what they are doing. UGH!
Site Helper
#371 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 24th Jan 2013 at 8:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
That happened to me once. Then I deleted the sim that stole my money
I hope that you deleted him safely. Corrupting your entire neighborhood to spite one sim is a bit excessive.
Banned
#372 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
I hope that you don't mean that. Corrupting your entire neighborhood to spite one sim is a bit excessive.

Maybe meant deleted from lot?
Site Helper
#373 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 8:58 PM
Let's hope so.
Top Secret Researcher
#374 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 11:38 PM
I get annoyed by the coughing fits too. It wouldn't be so bad if it were like, sneezing fits, because at least it wouldn't sound like a combination of choking to death and hacking up a lung.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Lab Assistant
#375 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 4:04 AM
Another one: All the bad stuff dogs do autonomously. A stray dog came up to my sim's house while he was sleeping last night and spent several hours taking its time to roll around in EVERY square of flowerbed twice, then tear up his sunflowers, THEN dig a hole in the yard.
Honestly, Bubo.
Page 15 of 18