Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:54 AM
Default "I can predict your future" stories!!
Welcome to the predictive text thingamabob or whatever you wanna call it! To ge things strait: if you are on a device or something that does NOT have predictive text, LEAVE NOW unless of course you would like to read about this and other people's creations. If you have predictive text, good for you! Today we will be making nonsense stories that our own technology makes and develops! These can be confusing so screw technology that no iOS 8 device have no full stops for crying out loud!!

To do this you do not need to type a word, it's that simple! You just press the first-choice predictive text and press it multiple times. It creates a story. So we know the story has ended, make sure to put in only 1 full stop at the end of the last word. But also to keep in mind, do not make the story too long, just keep it nice and short like this example.

EXAMPLE
Welcome to the predictive text thingamabob or whatever you wanna call it! To ge things strait: if you are on a device or something that does NOT have predictive text, LEAVE NOW!! If you have predictive text, good for you! Today we will be making nonsense stories that our own technology makes and develops! These can be confusing so screw technology that no iOS 8 device have no full stops for crying out loud!!

To do this you do not need to type a word, it's that simple! You just press the first-choice predictive text and press it multiple times. It creates a story. So we know the story has ended, make sure to put in only 1 full stop at the end of the last word. But also to keep in mind, do not make the story too long, just keep it nice and short like this example.

EXAMPLE
I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever.

Sometimes it may repeat but that is just a sign that you should probably end the story there. And also feel free to "agree" and "love" and "funny" and etcetera with other user's stories!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:16 AM
I don't.... what?

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:54 AM
I just used google:

Darren Wilson Israel Ferguson Missouri is in what county is New York City is in what county is New York City. Missouri is awesome is the lord most high is for the lord most high is awesome. White people need the lord lyrics team america big brother 16 cast iron skillet menu menudo recipe calorie calculator soup souplantation is not healthy. Fat people don't deserve love quotes for him and for her games game life online games for kids only. Americans are rude.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:44 AM
I was confused for a second but then I noticed it was a cotty200 post. Move along, nothing to see here.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:10 PM Last edited by Cotty200 : 27th Sep 2014 at 9:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
I was confused for a second but then I noticed it was a cotty200 post. Move along, nothing to see here.

Thats nice...
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 4:00 PM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 26th Sep 2014 at 9:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena

You certainly hit the nail on the head there, Simbalena.

Edit: She's not as bad as that certain someone who posts huge walls of text that make no fucking sense.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
You certainly hit the nail on the head there, Simbalena.

Wow. I really have no idea where you get those pictures.
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:01 AM
Quite well enough room to your use I only problem and she does for good happen just keep looking zombie Xbox colour video by now me and said he and other I found every hour just happens know colour not be directly question was killed know like no mods very very best buy her central but 've.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:05 AM
Yes, helpful. Gramma now go soak head. Toilet

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#10 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:58 AM

wat

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:21 PM
I can predict you're getting a LOT of disagrees.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Edero
I can predict you're getting a LOT of disagrees.

I see but I don't know why. This was only meant to be a bit of fun.