Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 9:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I can see inside of my neighbor's home.Is there a fix for this?
Not sure if this is the right place to post, if not please direct me to the right place, as I'm not sure what catagory this falls under.

But I can see inside of my sim's neighbor's home, like its my home.I have reset the lot, I have moved the neighbors out, I have exited the game, cleared my cache, restarted my laptop.

https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...fb8&oe=5A7DA21C
My house is the one with the pond and small house, the neighbor's house is the one up to the left.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 12:15 AM
If you use NRaas mods, did you 'Open' the other house and forget to close it again? I'm not sure if 'Open' would persist with all you've already done to the lot. If you use Master Controller, click on the house or lot to see if you have an option to Open or Close it. I'm not in-game to get the exact path for you.

Other mods may do the same thing, but I don't know about other home opening mods.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 12:19 AM
You can fix this with MasterController. Click on the house and quite at the top you will be given the option to either "Open" or "Close" a lot. If the game thinks the lot is already open, simply click "Close"; if the game thinks it's closed, even though it isn't, click "Open" first and then "Close" right after.

Edit: Ninja'd
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 9:54 AM
I've had neighbor's homes openes like that in my games and have HomeOpener from NRaas installed so that behavior is normal in my games.It would be strange to have that without HomeOpener by default while not having homes open is odd to me because of the Mods I use.