Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#26 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:23 PM
Well, if that happens we'll likely end up with 1.17 updates which aren't updated for, say, 1.19 - which isn't much worse than having 1.12 mods which aren't updated for 1.17, as is the case when a modder is taken away by RL or otherwise decides not to update their mod.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 4:06 AM
I want ask this. I already got a permission from the author about releasing the updated 1.17/LN mods which I posted in her original thread (later got deleted by moderator due to new filesharing policy). Now I have asked her permission for me to make a new thread for the updated mods, but she haven't answered yet (she last active on 22 Nov, I think she is busy with the RL). The question is can I make a new thread for the updated mods now or do I have to wait for her answer? I don't mind to wait. Thank you.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 10:03 AM
anak_ponti - Depends on what she said in her original permission - if she just said, "Sure, go ahead and put up your updated version, I don't mind," or something like that, you can post it as a new thread and just state you have permission.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#29 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 10:21 PM Last edited by porkypine : 18th Dec 2010 at 10:37 PM.
I've always LOVED Macarossi's gorgeous garden plants for TS2! TS3 sorely lacks a lot of plant variety so I've been learning TS3 meshing by converting Macarossi's meshes to TS3 so I can decorate my TS3 lots. I'd like to upload them here. Macarossi hasn't logged in for a very long time. While conversions are not specifically mentioned in Macarossi's policies, I think uploading the conversions here would be ok. Can a MOD confirm this for me? Thanks!

I am ambitious and busy trying my hand at converting his entire plant collection.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#30 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 10:34 PM
So long as Macarossi's policy doesn't forbid conversions, and he hasn't logged in in the past six months, then yes, that's fine, you can upload.

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#31 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 10:36 PM
Thanks! (I've always wondered if Macarossi was a he or a she.) I have big -plans for winter break.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#32 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 10:42 PM
Oh, I have no idea, I just guess genders .

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#33 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 10:41 PM
Well.. Porky here is a rotund, female-type creator. minus-prickly aspects.
Page 2 of 2