Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 1:42 AM
Default Fatness reseting..
So I hate this game. There are so many things that piss me off about it and this one is the last straw. Yay we can edit sims with grims mod, but not so fast! Dumb patch says that they want sims that are already fat to stay fat! Well screw you developers... No wonder nobody really plays this game, I cant immerse myself in the world which is what a simulation game like sims should do... >.> Anyone else agree?

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 3:02 AM
i've recently begun using jonha's body sliders, it includes one for girth, and that one is permanent as far as i can tell from my usage of it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 7:17 AM
Try reinstalling the mod. It works fine on mine O.o
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
i've recently begun using jonha's body sliders, it includes one for girth, and that one is permanent as far as i can tell from my usage of it.

Could you link to those? I can't find them...

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

LJ Tumblr
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 12:53 AM
Johna's body slider's are in a zip file that you can download from HERE I also use Delphy's height slider found HERE. There are four sliders in Jonha's zip file so you can just move the girth slider to your package folder or use them all. the breast slider's also work pretty well, especially with Shimrod's 4x slider multiplyer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 1:53 AM
Well thanks Darthkitsune. I'll be sure to try that out.

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:01 AM
No problemo!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 7:48 PM
Also, as I recently discovered, if you give your fat sim the "Herculean" trait, they will no longer be fat.....ever.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 8:46 PM Last edited by Outfit_Planner : 11th Dec 2011 at 10:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
Johna's body slider's are in a zip file that you can download from HERE I also use Delphy's height slider found HERE. There are four sliders in Jonha's zip file so you can just move the girth slider to your package folder or use them all. the breast slider's also work pretty well, especially with Shimrod's 4x slider multiplyer.

Unless I missed somehting, I didn't see the breast slider mod in Johna's file. I seem to have missed something on installing. I copied all 4 sliders into the packages folder, but I don't see any new sliders in CAS.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Instructor
#10 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 11:01 PM
the sliders for height are located in the adjusting page for the facial structure, and the breasts are located in the adjustment page for the mouth, but they aren't included in this file I only put a link for the height/body girth folder. HERE is where you can find Delphy's breast package. I'd suggest just putting all 5 of them in your mods folder, but i leave that up to you.