Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#676 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 9:35 PM
Finally got around to buying a new laptop ever since my ex-boyfriend demolished mine into pieces last December. Just reinstalled my Sims 3 base game, and now downloading digital versions of Sims 3 Pets and Generations from Amazon. I wish I could muster up enough energy to grab a coffee from Coffee Bean!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Alchemist
#677 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 6:54 AM
Can somebody tell me why my theater always plays "Kiss the Girl" from the Little Mermaid before movies? I've never gone to a movie there (in my memory) without hearing that song.

I'm listening to random Hatsune Miku songs.
Mad Poster
#678 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 1:48 PM
I just finished watching Bridge To Terabithia for about the eighth time. I don't think any movie will ever make me cry as much as it does!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#679 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 4:39 PM
Heading to Santa Barbara for a few days. Hoping my mom can take some days out of her schedule for a Maui vacation. She said I could go with some friends without her, but I've always felt like going to Hawaii was always a "me and her" thing. lol

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Theorist
#680 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 9:41 PM
After several weeks of procrastinating I've finally done some substantial work on my assignment. I'm actually starting to enjoy it now!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#681 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 6:45 AM
Having a hot cup of coffee and white chocolate buttons. I am glad the cold is going away quickly, hopefully by the end of the day I will regain full energy.

Good morning by the way!

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#682 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 7:00 AM
Going to turn the laptop off and read Spice & Wolf until I fall asleep.

Goodnight, ladies.
Mad Poster
#683 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 7:18 AM
Writing an email to a friend in Pennsylvania, listening to Bright Eyes, and wishing the weather would get cold again.
Scholar
#684 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 12:30 PM
I just finished redecorating my room! I took out the extra desk I had and now the room is so spacious and dust free(well almost)!

And I am drinking ice tea and waiting for my dad to get here with my new keyboard.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#685 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 8:44 PM
Listening to a song about cannibalism.

Wait what?
Instructor
#686 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 10:28 PM
XD nice one cupcake.

I'm getting ready for drama class..

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Scholar
#687 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 11:33 PM
Just checking e-mails before I leave for work. Only got today and a three day weekend! :D

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Top Secret Researcher
#688 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 11:36 PM
Just came home from the loveliest party ever, now I'm too tired to sleep.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#689 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 3:58 AM
I just had Rosetta Stone play back my voice. That does NOT sound like me. I'm not sure I like what I sound like <_<

Now I can't stop playing the voice clip.
Theorist
#690 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 12:47 PM
I'm going to go for a long walk with my camera and journal since it's such a nice day.

Alchemist
#691 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 2:35 AM
Officially on break now. I have two weeks spread out in front of me, with books and DVDs to be arriving early next week. My plans? Read said books, watch said DVDs (probably several times over) and finish my Spice & Wolf novels, then maybe start rereading something, or read the two books my sister got me for Christmas.. or read Inheritance, which I still haven't finished <_>... Maybe we'll be going up north to go to the bookstore. Hopefully we will, because I want an excuse to use my Holo bag.

Rambling over, I'm now going to do some translating. Finally onto the 26-page comics, which makes it easier than ever.

Gimme a second here. SQUEEE. I'm so excited for this break, I hope I don't spend it sitting around doing nothing...
Theorist
#692 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 3:54 PM
I have got to get a cat.

Top Secret Researcher
#693 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 6:12 PM
On a computer

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Alchemist
#694 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 8:22 PM
Practicing numbers in Italian.
Mad Poster
#695 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 10:21 AM
Watching the KCAs and wishing I was a kid again.
Theorist
#696 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:29 PM
I need 500 more words to finish this assignment...but I've just noticed Harry Potter is on TV, so I guess those words will have to wait.

Alchemist
#697 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:53 PM
I'm going to assume last night's curled-up-in-my-chair position and continue reading Spice & Wolf.

Let's see if I can finish book 4 today.
Mad Poster
#698 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 5:36 AM
Trying to figure out what to wear to my job interview tomorrow. I have a lot of clothes but none of them really seem interview appropriate, particularly considering the weather is going to be really warm and I have to walk/catch a bus to and from the interview.
Alchemist
#699 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 5:56 AM
Just counted to 100 in Italian, in text. I stumbled on several numbers, but at least I know I can.

I feel proud. Now I should try doing it in front of someone, purely from memory, like they made me do in kindergarten. I doubt anyone would stand around and listen though, lol.
Rubric Wrangler
#700 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:46 PM
The neighbour are getting her roof done, so we're letting her poor, neurotic dog stay over here. Consequently, I have a 65lb Golden Retriever pacing the room and trying to climb in my lap. She is sweet, though.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr

Page 28 of 62