Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 5:23 PM Last edited by mysle86 : 26th Dec 2011 at 6:13 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Glitch in temple of heaven. cant get to symbol of pangus haven
When my sim get pangus axe, and is going to the place where the secret door is to get the symbol, i have a glitch. My sim keeps saying she cant walk there, no matter if i try and walk past it to the chest, or try to investigate the wall. I can move her to the hidden door, but not further, and even tho she is standing right next to the wall, she refuse to investigate it, and show the "cant walk there" symbol in her bubble. Anyone else experienced this, or know how to fix it?
I havent always had this problem, but im not completly sure when it started. Maybe after installing pets.
Any help will be appreciated
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 5:43 AM
I had that problem too. To bypass it, I had my sim meditate to teleport into the room and then teleport out after they got the goods. Make sure you sim is fully rested before meditating otherwise they can't teleport out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2011 at 3:23 PM
Ye i thought about that too, but my sim havent learned to meditate yet.. She is on it tho. Ill maybe just wait until ive been in abu simbel, and then teleport in and use the eye to get out again. But thanks for helping out
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 5:54 PM
I simply used the testingcheatsenabled cheat and teleported really quickly, and that's all I did with that cheat. Then I turned it off as soon as I got that area.

Didn't even think of simport.