Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uber-Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One (Megahood + Belladonna Cove)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 9:11 PM - Updated 29th May 2015 at 2:33 PM by Nysha

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 322 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 16
Inventor
#351 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 10:18 PM
I love the idea of the Uber-Megahood and am about to download it yet again. However, I have a question regarding the two corrupted pregnant Sims - Samantha Ottomas and Sarah Crittur. Does this hood have those Sims still corrupted or are they safe to play?

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#352 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 7:40 AM
innovative
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#353 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 6:48 AM
Hello~ If I use this hood do I still need to follow the steps here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,5861.0.html to get rid of the ugly townies? Many thanks!
Field Researcher
#354 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:30 PM
"4. Play: Now you can begin playing with the combined hood. If you already have a Pleasantview, it will be the second Pleasantview listed. If you already have my Megahood and a regular Pleasantview, it will be the third Pleasantview listed. You can play them all separately just fine."

I have two worlds, one called Pleasantview and another one called Vistalegre (the same but in portuguese) and I cannot, for the life of me, tell which one is Maxis original and which one is the N373 because they look exactly the same! Though I'im guessing the Megahood is the one with the attached sub-neighborhood, in game there's absolutely no difference between them, everything looks the same. So, I'm guessing something is obviously wrong as I'd expect the N373 version to at least have the apartment buildings?
Lab Assistant
#355 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 4:38 PM
Same problem :O
Test Subject
#356 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 4:19 PM
In my 2nd Pleasantview it is empty. All the shopping districts have the houses but none of the people are in any of them. When I click on N373 it just opens up with rar opener and puts it in a download folder. It wouldn't let me cut and paste into neighborhood but it let me copy. Is there supposed to be a file named N373 inside the N373 file? That's what keeps happening when I try to get it to work.
Test Subject
#357 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 5:35 PM Last edited by mhsim : 8th Nov 2014 at 6:12 PM.
The first file mark N373 is not the one to be put in the neighborhoods file, It is the one inside it otherwise they split the files up after trying to play the game. Hope this helps someone as clueless as me. It took me a week to figure it out. Thanks for the download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#358 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 9:53 PM
The link is not working. I love this NH. I started having problems with computer. I had this zip saved on my computer just in case but found that something had gotten rid of all my saved Sims2 zips. Now have new computer and so want the Uber Mega NH again. The link on page 9 just will not work Is there anyplace I can get it or must I say goodbye to it. Please.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#359 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 6:03 PM
Awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#360 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 1:57 PM
mortimer and bella are invisble and no one can go to a taxi and the invisble sims cant do anything
Test Subject
#361 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:20 AM Last edited by Jessie3827 : 21st Jan 2015 at 11:18 PM.
I'm playing with this megahood. But anytime I play with this megahood, Benjamin Baldwin always have a problem. 1) When I clicked on the Item, he can't interact with that item : ex) I clicked on the television, he just stay in there and do nothing. 2) When I deleted him using "Moveobject on/off" cheats, he disappeared and don't reappear again. This only happens with Benjamin Baldwin, but other sims who lives there don't have that problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#362 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:21 AM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#363 Old 10th May 2015 at 4:23 AM
Can someone re-upload the file, non of the links work anymore.
Test Subject
#364 Old 11th May 2015 at 6:23 PM
Please re-upload the file. Links does not work anymore
Test Subject
#365 Old 16th May 2015 at 2:49 PM
Why does it say to not download it in the files part and the link isn't anywhere to be found? I already have the neighborhood but I'm trying to reset it and so i'm redownloading it but it says not to and I'm wondering if I should?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#366 Old 28th May 2015 at 12:51 PM
The upload has now been added to this thread.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#367 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 4:21 AM
Fighting to get my game to recognize a previously downloaded and unzipped version (and failing completely) After a solid week of trying every trick I know, I decided to simply redownload and start fresh (again) just to find that less than 3 months ago you updated it! Thank you so much, and cross your fingers that it will work this time. Going to archive the zip files this time, lol.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#368 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 1:22 PM Last edited by LadyGray01 : 30th May 2018 at 8:04 PM.
This has been my favorite to play with for a long time. Thanks.

Edited to add: I'm not sure what happened, but I can no longer play with this hood. After a couple play sessions it becomes corrupted and neither SimPE or hoodchecker can even open it. I'm keeping it in case I am able to ever figure out the problem, but will have to move on for now. It's too bad because it was my favorite for years! Thanks for all the work.
Test Subject
#369 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 6:23 PM
hello , i have been wondering why cant we add subhoods , and added Bitville as one . It worked perfectly fine ! this also worked with For Corners , and Riverside . Now i have the complete Mega-hood ^_^ .
Test Subject
#370 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
For whatever reason I can't get user 449 to extract. I keep getting a data error... I'm using 7-zip if that helps any.
frogz2007 try using WinRAR ?you need to put all folders in in an folder (lol) and replace the file with every new part . then , you can put the Nighboorhood in EA Games > The Sims 2 , The Sims 2 Ultimate collection . then open your game , and the hood will be the last neighboorhood you will have . hope that helps ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#371 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:07 PM
It's crazy how utterly necessary this is. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#372 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 7:50 PM
Always wanted all the neighborhoods to be together. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#373 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 9:21 PM
Did anyone else notice that when you play the Goth family in this hood, Bella's alive again, went to college, and has a job in the military career?
Lab Assistant
#374 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 11:23 AM
i tested it but sadly, i can't see most townies i like, what happened to them?
Lab Assistant
#375 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yellowfrog81
Did anyone else notice that when you play the Goth family in this hood, Bella's alive again, went to college, and has a job in the military career?

That was unbelievable!

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Page 15 of 16