Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, University Life
Default Where do I go again to request a creation of a new object?
As an Evil Mad Scientist, I love my robot. My robot is evil too... He even has his own special room. I have sims3 Base, LN, & UN and I would like to make a hot tub with inky black water in it. So black that you can't see into it. So it looks like oil. I'd call it a robot oil bath. Maybe they could go in and get cleaned up & rested slowly but it could just be a regular hot tub with black water. The Maelstrom hot tub would be perfect for this Mod. The color change that they do have isn't dark enough, you can still see the bottom of the tub The water should look like oil... I would do it myself but I haven't the skill
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:44 PM
@MD411971
hi
i can completely understand your confusion on "where to post a request" but the answer is easy: there is no place to post requests at all and anywhere in the MTS forums
reminder of this are in several of the "before you post in this forum threads" though. but no need to worry - it does not mean that requests are forbidden at all. but there are rules.

Requests are only allowed
via PM (private message)
adressed to a certain Creator who offers his/her service for taking requests (someone who suits your request! a sim creator will not create a Robo-Bathtub!)
=> be polite, precise and patient when sending a request pm

where to find a creator who takes requests? hm
there is a thread for that: TS3 Creators who take REQUESTS . the thread was updated and is still very tidy. but you should check back from time to time if a creator that suits your request offers his service there. do not post your request in that thread!

i hope that helps getting rid of the confusion. greetings shmovese

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: No requests on this site please.