Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:34 PM Last edited by pizza : 17th Sep 2014 at 1:06 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Is Sims 3 using the correct card?
Hi all,
I'm using a HP Envy M6 with configurable graphics - a dedicated 2gb Radeon 7670M and an integrated Intel HD 4000.
The game is set to use 'high performance' in the switchable graphics.

However, looking in DeviceConfig, it's matched my Intel card. Also, the GPU memory rating doesn't seem to be v high.

The default settings for my game don't appear very high either. This may be right, I don't know.

Should anyone need it, this is my dxdiag:

I've had a look at getting new graphics cards recognised by the game. The 7600 series is already there. Also it appears that it's matched 1, rather than 0, even though it's the Intel card. I've tried to force deviceconfig to mark my GPU memory as a 3. It changes itself every time. I've tried uninstalling a few EPs. I've experienced a few unexplained CTD's, usually down to graphics when I check the crash logs.

Any advice would be great Thank you!