Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:38 AM
Default Corrupt a Wish V2
I think everyone has forgotten Corrupt a Wish because it was locked. They decided that it wasn't spammy, but no one ever made a new thread for it. So I decided to do that.

Here's how it works: First person wishes for something, next person corrupts it in someway (Like one of those genies that twistes wishes if not worded correctly). Then that person wishes for something else. And so on.

I decided that I should make 2 halls of fame, one for best wish, and one for best corruption.

In Best Wish, good wishes, as determined by the community, will be added, along with the Username of the poster.

In Best Corruption, the original wish and the corruption will be posted, and both the wisher and the corrupter will be listed.

Good Luck to you all!

EDIT: New category: Best Corrution Fail! Both the wisher and the corrupter will be posted.

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:39 AM
Best Wish Category
-------------------------------
None Yet

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:40 AM
Best Corruption Category
-----------------------------------------
None Yet

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:41 AM Last edited by TMNTForever : 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:45 AM. Reason: New Category
Best Corruption Fail Category
-----------------------------------
None Yet

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:44 AM
I wish that I had a Vending Machine thread

Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 5:02 AM
Granted. Everyone spamming in it.

I hope autocorrects never ruin my life.

Hey there! :)
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 9:10 AM
Granted. Everything else ruins your life.

I wish that whoever corrupts my wish becomes corrupted as well.
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:32 AM
Granted. You corrupt your own wish, and by that, you corrupt your life, that was already corrupted, because you corrupt your life by corrupting your wish, and thus (continue yourself).

I wish vhanster starts to wish nonsensical wishes.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:01 AM
Granted, her wishes fly off the handle spilling puddles of confusion all over the little starfish and he spins around and lands flat in the middle of one.

I wish my tummy wasn't rumbling.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 12:55 PM
Granted, but then you feel Mini Me say something.

I wish that I had the means to an end right now... dammnit I need that goal done. I need it.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:11 PM
Granted, but unfortunately there's no end for whatever you're talking about.

I wish :p

Mad Poster
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:15 PM
Granted but then this happens.

I wish all this happened. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmNHlKaXtQ

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:13 PM
Done

it was only a dream

I wish I could go back in time.

also this thread make me think of

is proud not to be a fracking idiot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Scholar
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:18 PM
Granted. You can go back, to ancient times, to dinosaurus times, and cannot go back.

I hope I can pet a pterodactyl right now.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 3:24 PM
Granted, but it flips you off its back when you're flying ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo...... you'd better land safe!

I wish that this was the end of him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_fMMxjBfHQ (not Haricots he's a starfish! )

Banned
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 8:32 PM
Granted, but it's also the end of YOU.

I wish Ryan Dunn was alive.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 10:46 PM
Granted. He's sitting in your living room (YOU SCREAM LIKE CRAZY AHHHHHHHHHHHH)

I wish Warner Brothers will actually release the 4th volume of Animaniacs on DVD.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 11:47 PM
They do, but it has no disc.

I wish they would put the Joker in Dark Knight Rises so that when I watch it I don't have to think about him constantly.

Banned
#19 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:09 AM
Granted, but he is played by Lucy Liu.

I wish for totally safe sushi.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:10 AM
Granted, but it was culled from a hentai octopus.

I wish it wasn't.

Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 1:45 AM
Granted. It seems you never granted it in the first place, as well.

I wish I can draw better.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#22 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 1:46 AM
Granted, but you can only draw a Him Turn.

I wish there was a Him Turn on all turned off TVs.

Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 1:52 AM
Granted. Instead of a Him Turn you get a Her Turn.

I wish I was a cartoon character.

Mad Poster
#24 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 2:02 AM
Granted, but you are the cat Sylvester!

I wish Sylvester knew he wasn't going to eat Tweety ever.

Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 2:15 AM
Granted. The cartoon sucks now.

I wish Tweety turned evil and made a plan to DESTROY SYLVESTER!!! ...Wait, what am I doing?

Page 1 of 102