Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 8:57 PM
Default Suddenly Can't Build Walls in Sims 2 UC - Not using No CD crack
For some reason I suddenly can't build any walls/interior walls in an apartment complex I've been building. I am not using the no cd crack.

I click and try to drag walls as normal but nothing is placed. I am however able to place diagonal rooms (if that makes sense). I have tried moving the lot to the Lots Bin and making a copy to work on but that didn't work either. I was able to build walls in a different lot however.

I playing the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection from Origin and Windows 10. Has anyone else experienced this? Any help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 10:17 PM
Found the solution to my problem. Wall Limits. Who knew

Quote: Originally posted by rvanyc
For some reason I suddenly can't build any walls/interior walls in an apartment complex I've been building. I am not using the no cd crack.

I click and try to drag walls as normal but nothing is placed. I am however able to place diagonal rooms (if that makes sense). I have tried moving the lot to the Lots Bin and making a copy to work on but that didn't work either. I was able to build walls in a different lot however.

I playing the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection from Origin and Windows 10. Has anyone else experienced this? Any help?