Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 7:33 PM
Default Help need: 2 Object Problems...
Hey there

I'm stuck with two errors that I can't seem to figure out.

The first one is with a towel rack I made. For some reason, the polygon faces don't show on the side rail like they are suppose to. I tried many times to model them, I'm just using boxes for them, but it seems like it ignores the sides of the side rail (see pic). Is this a modeling mistake, or would it be something I forgot to change in the package (package is attached if anyone wants to look at it).

My second error is that on the original object that I used for the Towel Rack, it doesn't show when I click on it to buy it. Would this happen to be a GUID conflict? I gave my object a new guid, but I didn't give it's tiles (it has 2 tiles) any. Do I need to create new guids for them, use the existing guid for the towelrack, or just leave them as is? In fact, do you think this problem lies in the Guid property?

I apologize if these questions sound confusing, but I've been working on this object all day and it has been driving me nuts! :P
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  8ds_jmh_sims2_towelrack.zip (350.3 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 7:59 PM
Jud, you need guids for the tiles, too. I've never seen your other problem, maybe someone who has will come along.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 8:38 PM
Thanks for solving that problem, BriAnna! :D