Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 5:22 AM Last edited by milky91 : 19th Feb 2005 at 5:26 AM. Reason: Added more + Added my Mesh
Help Please
Okay, I am following the tutorial and I made my object (A normal maxis chair with a new pillow [Im trying to make new meshes simple ones to start]) and I put a pillow in there and did it all saved it went all fine, I opened up "The sims 2 Mesh Tool" and Clicked "New Object Wizard" then I browsed for my file clicked next and a thing came up saying "Run-Time Error '9':
Subscript out of Range"
I think my object is alright, so can someone please help me. Thanks
Daniel :sink:

EDIT: I added my mesh onto the end of this post, so could someone help me with it.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  chairloungeadirondack__34cab4ca-f4ce-4811-84e7-b44cbf374298_tslocator_gmdc.zip (77.8 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Nearly alive
#2 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 9:47 AM
please post questions and problems in the mesh tool faq and help thread. I will not respond to new threads started for problems. (other than to write a message like this.)
Locked thread