Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 5:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Pets, Showtime
Default my computer is not rendering ghosts during ghost missions
I am the ghost hunter, and I have received missions to evict ghosts. I scan down the rooms and find them but the game is not rendering them. I am currently level 6. I have tried removing my no mosaic mod (which was updated for the current version) and deleting all 5 of my cache files in the main sims 3 folder. My system is currently an ivy bridge i5 with a nvidea 580, with 16 gigs of ram, with all drivers updated. At my wits end, Idk what it is but i feel its a mod somewhere. (all i have are hair, a skin, and a few pieces of clothing) Really frustrated, as now some nights I have no income.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 6:25 PM Last edited by Belzader : 8th Nov 2012 at 7:18 PM.
EA broke Ghost Hunter profession i think in 1.31 patch (ShowTime), and to my knowledge it's not fixed yet, so it have nothing to do with your computer.
So i suggest you get your sim another job.

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 7:29 PM
meh the regular jobs are still awesome, so I dont care. Thats really lame, Any chanmce there gonna fix it with seasons?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 7:56 PM
I think the patch that will be for Seasons is already released (1.42), so don't get your hope up.

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 8:07 PM
so lame. thanks EA
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 8:11 PM
anyone know if there are any fixes out there? this is such a cool profession :/